MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver Hard Top for sale. The black trim on some of the passengers side is a little damaged, and some of the paint above it (see pictures). Includes all factory hardware, plastic panels, and even the little baggy to put your painted strikers in. Available for pickup, Portland, ME.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
721 Posts
You can easily get 2 or 3x what your asking.. that rubber trim is available for a few hundred

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can easily get 2 or 3x what your asking.. that rubber trim is available for a few hundred
for 2k more, you can have the car it's attached to... The right side needs to be repainted, trim replaced, or fender/door/quarter panel replaced.

Factory top. I had it shipped on a pallet from japan when you could get them new.

·
Registered
121 Posts
20hr drive from Florida :oops:

·
Premium Member
4,495 Posts
I'm in Maine.
for 2k more, you can have the car it's attached to... The right side needs to be repainted, trim replaced, or fender/door/quarter panel replaced.

Factory top. I had it shipped on a pallet from japan when you could get them new.
If you are serious, I'm in Maine, and I'd come Friday with cash to take a look at the whole car. I have a color matching right quarter panel already.

·
Registered
419 Posts
If the folks that already reached out to you don’t follow through, I can pick it up next week.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
replied to PMs. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
18 Posts
gosh dang 30hr drive from HOUSTON..... nvm! LOL

·
Registered
121 Posts
What are the dimensions of the hardtop? Would it fit in a small pickup bed or van?

Would you be willing to drive/meet at McGuire AFB, NJ?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Contemplating moving to Maine ;).

Ugh just once if one of these would show up in CO or WY or a neighboring state I’d be the happiest person ever.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I know the feeling. I've upgraded to renting a truck or van and driving to pick up.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I’d totally do that up to a 7-8 hour drive each way but it seems like everytime one come up it’s on east coast 30+ hour drive

·
Registered
33 Posts
In what world can he get 2-3 times that? Lets get back to monetary reality and know he has it priced more than fair in this current market at $2,000 but to think it is worth $4k-$6k in that condition is crazy talk.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts