MR2 SpyderChat banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Someone asked above if he can meet in NJ! What is wrong some people? This individual already has it priced more than fair and you try and squeeze him/her for more.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Someone asked above if he can meet in NJ! What is wrong some people? This individual already has it priced more than fair and you try and squeeze him/her for more.
First, that's not so unreasonable--don't be so dramatic. Second, I pm'd him shortly after requesting to pay and have him hold it for a few days while I arrange a rental and drive, but no response.

·
Registered
173 Posts
First, that's not so unreasonable--don't be so dramatic. Second, I pm'd him shortly after requesting to pay and have him hold it for a few days while I arrange a rental and drive, but no response.
Ignore the troll. It's obvious he's never engaged in purchasing used items before 🙄

·
Registered
33 Posts
Completely unreasonable. Don’t be a clown. Nobody is going to drive 6 hours to sell a hardtop that is already priced that low. If you want to purchase something from someone you drive to them to pick it up.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Completely unreasonable. Don’t be a clown. Nobody is going to drive 6 hours to sell a hardtop that is already priced that low. If you want to purchase something from someone you drive to them to pick it up.
(n)
:poop:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
50 Posts
Guys, this top and the car it was on have been sold for over 2 weeks now. I'm not terribly inclined to sell, but you could PM me an offer if you like.
🤣 I was wondering why the op replied to one of my pm’s and then never replied afterwards. It would have been polite of him to at the very least mark the car and hardtop as being sold on this thread… rather then let everyone on here peck at each other like a bunch of vultures fighting over roadkill. Anyways sounds like you scored a good deal! A free spyder thrown in for the price of the hardtop!

·
Premium Member
4,495 Posts
🤣 I was wondering why the op replied to one of my pm’s and then never replied afterwards. It would have been polite of him to at the very least mark the car and hardtop as being sold on this thread… rather then let everyone on here peck at each other like a bunch of vultures fighting over roadkill. Anyways sounds like you scored a good deal! A free spyder thrown in for the price of the hardtop!
A slightly damaged hardtop isn't work 4K in this market, is it?!?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Reactions: DrFries
21 - 37 of 37 Posts