MR2 SpyderChat banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
PLEASE show us that! Both the dash and the deleted center. I am about to delete mine and do custom carpeting.
I would like to see what this looks like as well. The passenger switch draws current through it directly, so a tiny micro rocker might die.
Sure. I'll make a separate thread about my interior soon and let you know. I was gonna post, but I kept changing things so i never knew when to post

·
Registered
101 Posts
PLEASE show us that! Both the dash and the deleted center. I am about to delete mine and do custom carpeting.
I would like to see what this looks like as well. The passenger switch draws current through it directly, so a tiny micro rocker might die.
Hey I made a thread.

·
Registered
2002, Turbo, 2ZZGE
1,878 Posts
How did you get the mirrors to stay up where you want them? For being less than half a pound each I can't seem to get mine to hold their own weight for some reason.
No problems with mine. You need to tighten the base nut. Use some electrical tape to protect the finish when you use an adjustable wrench.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Synthetic rubber Automotive design Rim

·
Registered
2005 Toyota MR2
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
How did you get the mirrors to stay up where you want them? For being less than half a pound each I can't seem to get mine to hold their own weight for some reason.
No problems with mine. You need to tighten the base nut. Use some electrical tape to protect the finish when you use an adjustable wrench.
This, and don't forget there's a tiny grub screw in that nut to keep it from loosening under vibration.
That said, these can definitely be a pain when someone inevitably knocks one out of alignment.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts