MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from singapore.
We are a small group of spyder enthusiasts in Singapore. Pics are not mine, they are taken from our local mr-s group.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Looks like a lot of fun and glad to see these cars having such a large fan base all over the world.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Wow, a lot of modified ones! Great pics. I was surprised at how small the spyder looks next to the 370Z.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Looks like a lot of fun and glad to see these cars having such a large fan base all over the world.
My pleasure. What started out as an ordinary car group evolved into a bunch of lifelong friends. The evo and 370z were all ex spyder owners.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice pictures and some great body kits, the range of kits available to us in the uk is very limited if any at all anymore.

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,861 Posts
That is really cool. Looks like you have a nice car scene going over there. I was wondering if you are familiar with this car:

Reportedly it was spotted in Singapore. I would love to know where those eyelids came from and whether the can be purchased anywhere?

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is really cool. Looks like you have a nice car scene going over there. I was wondering if you are familiar with this car:

Reportedly it was spotted in Singapore. I would love to know where those eyelids came from and whether the can be purchased anywhere?
Yes, this car is from singapore. However, hes not in our group. I think that eyelid could be found in spyderchat, looks like the top part of the abflug or the c-one.

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,861 Posts
That is what I thought at first but it loos like the eyebrows wrap over the ridge of the headlight cover and cover more of the headlight that the c-ones or ABflug.

@Ken I agree that the car is too much. But the Spyder headlights are the only feature on the car I am not fond of. Just too cutsey. I kind of like the nice glare that the red car has. It looks more modern in my opinion. Kind of like the new FR-S and BRZ which I like a lot but will not give up my Spyder for.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Painted 03+ lights don't look too cutesy, but that's part of the character of these cars that makes them so unique.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Absolutely love these pics!! I'm drooling all over my keyboard... :eusa_drool:

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Whats up guys! Been a while since I've posted here. Used to drive a k20a swapped Spyder. I've since relocated to Singapore,would love to join the next meet!

·
Registered
47 Posts

Funny, I just got an eyeful of this car this afternoon when I waltzed by the Fullerton hotel. It's the only MR2 I've seen during this particular Singapore trip. Usually I see one or two a day.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts