MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
When I first read the title I thought you were thinking of trying to build it (crazy idea). Well I guess somebody else is crazy, he should have spent the money on more performance oriented mods!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
The mirror in the center must be for looking back at yourself!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Well its clearly a display car from those photos, so i dont think you can judge it too much... but while we are pointing out things that are wrong.. there is also a sticker blocking the headlight and there are no seatbelts as far as i can see.

But hey, its not uncommon for display cars to not even run at all...

Mugen NSX as one example. They turned the engine around to be longitudunal rather than the factory transverse arrangement to make it more like a GT car however as it was only designed as a display car, a transmission was never designed for it and as such the fastest the car will ever go will be rolling down a hill.

I guess this answers the questions though from that post not that long ago where someone was asking if this was possible. Seems like the SMT would make it an easier task since it is just wiring that needs to be extended for the shifter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.