MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys well my Mr2 spyder pooped on me.:( One night i just parked it the next morning it would turn on but not go into gear and when it does it just jerks and shuts off. So in my awesome wisdom I had the clutch replaced.Well $500 later.it turns out it wasn't that..(yes we tried the relearning process bout 50 times.) So I'm out of ideas with it.Im in the army and stationed at Ft.Bragg so I had to fly back to base.Now my baby sitting back home in Rockford Ill.Is there anyone up there who knows anything bout these cars.Im even up to swapping a K20 in this thing if anyone knows how.I just really want this taken care of.:(:(:(.

I know I can sit on google for hours trying to find an answer,but I don't have that kind of time

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED."RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
It sounds like a bad friction point number or complete hpu pressure loss, when you said you did the relearn yourself did you go into parts exhange?

Especially if you just changed the clutch you're gonna need to do a full relearn, that can only be done by a toyota tech or with techstream.

What error codes are you throwing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.