MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATM mine is original but scratched so im interest to see what others have done?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Most of the normal screw type ones wont fit as the SMT rod is quite narrow which is a shame cause i really wanted one of those titanium ARC ones.

I believe TRD does do one that is made with the right thread to suit their "tiptronic" transmissions and should also fit the SMT.

I just have a RAZO brand one on mine which is a decent design. It is a universal type but has plastic inserts which thread themselves when you screw the gearknob on for the first time unltimately turning it into a screw type.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I know they are 'just' bug-like creatures, but it is pretty fuk'd up to do this to animals. Can't we stick to shift knobs made of metal and such?
Spiders have nothing to do with Spyders. I'm not a big fan of Spiders and I wouldn't want to grab a shifter knob with one of those things encapsulated in there. Kind of creeps me out.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Lexus IS300 Shift Knob

We had 05 IS300 and the shift knob looks very similar to our Spyder. Just wondering if they are the same. I also noticed the shifting on the steering is identical, down shift on the front and upshift at the back. I also noticed how @#$%^ HOT the knob is during the summer months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts