MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 514 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the info on the next meet! :) It'll be a combined meet with other MR2s not just spyders this originally came from MR2oc i believe just reposting for those interested :)

"Location: 1 San Carlo Irvine, CA 92614
Time: July 15, 2012 12pm- ending time not sure
Food: Korean BBQ,Rice, other Things

Feel Free to bring whatever you feel like. But please of course No drugs, alcohol, Burn outs, and other stupid _____ please.

I hope to see you all, and i hope this meet will be bigger then last year.

Also any other suggestion and ideas will be welcome.

Also parking is limited so come early."

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Would love to attend a SoCal meet. We plan on attending the MR2OC meet in NorCal -- once they finalize plans. Hopefully dates would not conflict and we could attend both events. Please keep me updated. Even though we are in Central California, if there is something we could do to help with your meet, let us know. We'll do what we can.

Thanks,

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would love to attend a SoCal meet. We plan on attending the MR2OC meet in NorCal -- once they finalize plans. Hopefully dates would not conflict and we could attend both events. Please keep me updated. Even though we are in Central California, if there is something we could do to help with your meet, let us know. We'll do what we can.

Thanks,
thad be awesome to see some central cali spyders :) everything will be posted on this thread. :)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. I have subscribed to this thread and will watch with great anticipation to see what unfolds. Thanks.
yeee it would be awesome if you could round up a group of central cali spyders (of course ones that are down to drive down to socal for the meet) for the meet.

it could be like SoCal meets CenCal meet lol.

·
Registered
627 Posts
interested in attending! plan dates and people will come.

·
Registered
183 Posts
any further updates biggy? im definetly down to go(unless im on base)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Meet dates

kk idk whats good for everyone but i was thinking mid july on a friday saturday or sunday

sooo date will be either july 15, 16, or 17.
and it will probably be at 12pm (lunchtime) so that any central cal spyders who want to come to the meet have time to get down here.

lemme know which one and i guess well choose the most popular day

whatcha guys think?

and also idk what everyone wants to do. did u guys wanna go to temecula and try that one canyon road that i think silversprint suggested in the LA socal thread?
idk post some suggestions

heres some things that some may like to do

1. the canyon run in temecula
2. meet up @ at nice restaurant and eat
3. have a backyard bbq with some beers?

any suggestions would be great :)
you guys dont have to choose any of my suggestions
but u can if thats what you want to do at the meet :)

some things to consider
Since there are spyder owners that may want to join in with us from central cali maybe a location somewhat closer to central cal would be good :) maybe something up near san fernando.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Howdy Ya'll . . . a Saturdady would be best for me. Drive down for the day and hang-out with you all and then drive back or maybe stay over night if were exhausted from all the fun. I don't know if there are other CenCal Spyder folks who would be interested in making the trip. It would be a blast to caravan down togther. If there's some places up in the San Fernando Valley that are options for you guys, that's closer for us and would be appreciated. But, if you think some place else would be more fun that is further south, I'd make the trip -- at that point it wouldn't be that much further. Plus, if somethig came up at the last minute that would prevent us from coming down for the meet I woulnd't feel like a jerk for influencing your decision and then dropping out at the last second. Since Lisa and I would be driving about 3-4 hours to make it to the meet we would probably pass on a twisty drive. If we make it down and back in the same day that's 6-8 hours in the Spyder.

We would love a:
meet and greet,
show and shine,
make some friends and
sit down and dine​
kind of thing. Maybe ya'll could do a drive afterwards?

Keep me posted and let me know how things are progressing. . . and thaks for considering us in your plans.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
That day sounds fine for now, but sometimes I have to travel on a moments notice. Down for whatever we decide. Thanks for the PM biggyjiggy.

·
Registered
937 Posts
id be interested ...

ill keep looking through this thread.
ill try to drag my buddy with a MK2 out aswell.

thanks for the link biggy.

look out for the newcelica chino hills meet in Oct.!!!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
We could meet somewhere in the valley around Topanga and then cruise up Topanga to mulholland, stunt, piuma, tuna, or whatever canyon we want to take. We could even cruise over to PCH and hit up Neptune's Net if you wanted. I have plenty of ideas as far as canyons go cause I live off of Kanan so lmk what you all think

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We could meet somewhere in the valley around Topanga and then cruise up Topanga to mulholland, stunt, piuma, tuna, or whatever canyon we want to take. We could even cruise over to PCH and hit up Neptune's Net if you wanted. I have plenty of ideas as far as canyons go cause I live off of Kanan so lmk what you all think
Oh and BTW, the 16th is my birthday! Haha
hahaha aww thats awesome :)
We should bring u a cake for your birthday haha.

hmm i remember you saying that alot of cops have been cracking down on people going through the canyons? well as long as were cruizing we should be fine ;)

i do like the cruise idea. +1

·
Registered
544 Posts
kk idk whats good for everyone but i was thinking mid july on a friday saturday or sunday

sooo date will be either july 15, 16, or 17.
and it will probably be at 12pm (lunchtime) so that any central cal spyders who want to come to the meet have time to get down here.

lemme know which one and i guess well choose the most popular day

whatcha guys think?

and also idk what everyone wants to do. did u guys wanna go to temecula and try that one canyon road that i think silversprint suggested in the LA socal thread?
idk post some suggestions

heres some things that some may like to do

1. the canyon run in temecula
2. meet up @ at nice restaurant and eat
3. have a backyard bbq with some beers?

any suggestions would be great :)
you guys dont have to choose any of my suggestions
but u can if thats what you want to do at the meet :)

some things to consider
Since there are spyder owners that may want to join in with us from central cali maybe a location somewhat closer to central cal would be good :) maybe something up near san fernando.
cencali right here thanks for the link biggy im in as long as its not the 12 that's my birthday. im most likely not going to remember so says my dad. 21st woot norcal could meet with cencal and caravan to the meet the 99 could be overrun with mr's just a thought but im keep on postin. are you really gonna attend Rspyder? what else have you done to ur ride? sorry for the mispelling im multitasking

1 - 20 of 514 Posts