MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a soft top delete kit I can buy? I'm pretty sure that it won't be good for me to just yank out the soft top and put thr hardtop over it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
The side mounting points for the hardtop strikers are integrated into the soft-top skeleton. When you remove the entire soft top, you will have to cut the corners of thesoft-top frame off and put them back on the car. Then you can use the OEM hardtop fitting kit that includes the latches and strikers.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The side mounting points for the hardtop strikers are integrated into the soft-top skeleton. When you remove the entire soft top, you will have to cut the corners of thesoft-top frame off and put them back on the car. Then you can use the OEM hardtop fitting kit that includes the latches and strikers.
Thanks... I really appreciate your help.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are there any pics of this piece? The one thread that I found that has the pics has broken links to the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts