MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Renton? As in Seattle?

Are there any extra hardware bits required to install on my '03?
There is nothing different needed. If you are close to each other, it could be swapped over in about 30min. Just be sure to have a socket wrench, allen, and screwdriver.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hmmm, if he's where I think he is he's only about 5 hours away... and I don't even have to repaint.

Any damage or flaws with it?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
If I recall, he has posted this a few times - needs to sell. There was a craigslist link in a previous post, and I think Seattle sounds right. Check the other threads and see if there was a phone # listed.

I of course have not seen his HT, but I doubt there are any major issues. Regardless, his price is great - I am surprised that it hasn't sold. I guess the economy is to blame. If you are in the market, I suggest snagging it while you can. It is one of the best purchases I made.

EDIT:
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?41952-Time-is-coming-close-and-I-need-to-sell-my-hardtop-A.S.A.P&p=703634&highlight=#post703634

He has his email listed there, and it is Seattle. Good luck to both of you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My hardtop

its She not he Hahahaa :)

I'm sorry at this time I do have a buyer, but if anything is to happen I will let you know. I had posted this 3 weeks ago and JUST got a buyer. Sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts