MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a set of Black fabric Celica GTS seat cushions already removed from Celica seat frames ready for swapping onto the Spyder frames (see other posts for the "how to")
Passenger side 9/10 condition, Drivers 8.5/10 (some slight wear discoloring on seat back side bolster).
Professional cleaned and disinfected, look pretty much new. Rare to find in such great condition.
Front is all black mesh fabric, rear of seat is gray cloth.
Celica seat base/frames and gray plastic trim (same parts as Spyder) available if required for free
Great replacement for worn out Spyder seats

I have been looking for these for a long time to try and finally found a set in great condition locally. I am currently running S2000 leather seats. I removed all the seat cushions from the Celica frames and had them cleaned ready to fit to my Spyder frames, I swapped the drivers side and have been trying it out for the last few days. On the positive side its very comfortable and cooler in the sun than my leather seats, you also sit a bit lower. In the end I decided I prefer the S2000 set up so will be keeping those.

·
Registered
Yellow 2002 Spyder
64 Posts
On a separate note, is your armrest custom? It looks really nice!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. The interior Alcantara parts were made by Cyclehead via this forum, he did an awesome job very happy with his work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts