MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the race header off Donnie's car (the spyder than won CSP at nationals a bunch of years ago). This is the upgrade Donnie had custom made to specs from Burns stainless with their collector based on area under the curve of interest for autocross. It has been bolted to Donnie's car, but never run. I've not even bolted it up to mine. This header places the collector under the rear bumper. It was intended to be run with a megaphone and reversing cone welded to what is here, with that ending right under the bumper. I intended to do a tight mandrel bend, a cat, a short barrel muffler, and a side exit exhaust, but now I am running STR where that would result (I think) in too much pipe before the cat to be class legal.

I don't even know if we have anyone here that is building a car that could use this. Does anyone want this?

(Yes, it does have an O2 sensor bung. It is on the opposite side of the collector in the photo)

·
Registered
731 Posts
What are you looking to get for it? Interested.

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
That thing looks funny. Putting it on anything other than a race type car only would be even funnier. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That thing looks funny. Putting it on anything other than a race type car only would be even funnier. :lol:
You do realize it is upside down, right? :D It is similar to the PPE, but tuned for area under the curve instead of peak power, with the right size primaries, larger radius bends, and the best collector available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts