MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Spyder Fam,

I have some career and home changes coming so have, SADLY, lost interest and time to enjoy my Spyder. I only commute with my wife in my other cars so unfortunately the Spyder has only been driven about 2,000 miles in the last 2.5 years. Have had it for two years and has been my baby. If you want to run through the canyons, this is your car.

Great condition manual Absolutely Red 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder with rare red and black interior in great running order. . ONLY 67K original miles. All maintenance up to date including :

-all fluids and filters
-new fuel pump and filter
-new maf, injectors, spark plugs, and coils
-autopower roll bar
-new shift knob and boot
-Yokohama s drives with 1k miles
- new suspension w/ struts, top hats, and Tein lowering springs
-aftermarket wheels
-new radio touchscreen with Bluetooth
-back up camera
-new cats, magnaflow midpipe, and tips w/ updated OEM Denso exhaust manifold (no pre-cat issues!)

Only cons are softop has 3 small repaired tears - no leaks whatsoever. See pictures. Some small road chips and dings which should be expected. Good emissions and doesn’t burn oil. Have some goodies to go along if a seller is easy to deal with including injen intake, front and rear strut tower bars, and spare parts.

Clean blue title, no accidents reported. $6,500 OBO, no reasonable offer will be refused. Also open to interesting trades of good condition manual cars with more room.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts