MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I need to post some pictures, they will come in time.

I have a few desirable parts I think some of you may want.

First up is a TRD front strut bar. It is in very good condition, I never used it but got it slightly used. How about $125 plus paypal fees and shipping. I believe one just went for around this price so this seems fair.

Second is a full, four piece set of black mud guards! These are in very good condition. I used them and they have the screws and instructions. New these are $75 a corner. How about $175 plus paypal fees and shipping. I believe this is fair for the condition and the rarity of these.

Last I have an authentic TRD front lip for 00-02. It is the common stage one that everyone wants and it is already painted in the silver of the first generation of the Spyder. It has some scrapes on the bottom from normal use and is in overall solid condition. I never installed it but I got it used. How about $325 plus paypal fees and shipping. I think this is fair because it is authentic, everyone wants it, and is in good shape.

I'm pretty firm on these prices so please don't try to offer much less unless you are going to buy multiple items, I can work out a deal. If some of you want to start a bidding war, I will let you have at it. Also I don't mind having this up so most of you can have a fair chance to find this post and get your hands on some solid items.

Again, I know I need to post up pictures, I will do that. Feel free to PM me and ask questions or make your offers.

Thanks!

PS this is funding my new Ducati 848 Evo(Matte Black) and track days!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've answered this question via pm, but it's a good one to ask and know.

The TRD brace is the straight bar with no cutout for the brake fluid.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Very nice stuff, I would jump on the mudguards if I didn't have trd skirts.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice stuff, I would jump on the mudguards if I didn't have trd skirts.
You could still get them and change up your look:)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The TRD bar is claimed, I'm getting shipping info on it.

The TRD lip is sold!! It should be delivered this weekend!

Just the mudguards left, I know somebody wants them!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The TRD bar is now sold!!

Again, the TRD front lip is sold!!

All that I have left is the full set(4) black mud guards.

I also have a stock exhaust, stock oil pan, and 1 more brand new oil filter. Make me some solid offers on these items, I need them gone.

Thanks all!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.