MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
A conglomeration of crap. Nothing here to see, move along....

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pete,

Why in the name of St. Fvck is this dressed up piece of shit on your wish list? Honest question requesting honest answer.
This is not on or never would be on my wish list. The thread name is just in reference to the resident troll and anything I look at or mention. How someone that does not know me can say what I do and do not have or whether or not I can afford it is beyond me. I have shown some pics of my harem of mr2s but that may have just been a meet up of all the owners in Australia and not just my personal cars? Most of the time he has me confused with someone else anyway.
This is only of interest to see what someone would actually waste on parts to build this, as you dont usually see the breakdown. My comment on the wheels was along this line. Wondering how long the engine will last and what the handling or lack thereof would be with this size wheels?

·
Registered
22,972 Posts
This is not on or never would be on my wish list. The thread name is just in reference to the resident troll and anything I look at or mention. How someone that does not know me can say what I do and do not have or whether or not I can afford it is beyond me. I have shown some pics of my harem of mr2s but that may have just been a meet up of all the owners in Australia and not just my personal cars? Most of the time he has me confused with someone else anyway.
This is only of interest to see what someone would actually waste on parts to build this, as you dont usually see the breakdown. My comment on the wheels was along this line. Wondering how long the engine will last and what the handling or lack thereof would be with this size wheels?
So when you break it all down as you eloquently put it in so many words you were troll baiting again.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So when you break it all down you as you eloquently put it in so many words you were troll baiting again.
No actually I was not I just named the thread that to save time as that is what it would be claimed to be?
And if ANYONE can post pics of anyones car how can ONLY you post pics of your car?
I was asked an honest question and gave an honest answer.
I own 4 mr2s and am always looking for parts for them if certain people dont want to believe that, thats not my fault. I have posted pics on the Aussie forum that were linked here. If I choose not to post pics here does that make them not real? I also posted an extensive list of all my mr2 purchases over the last 3 years. But the board here [in the only thing I have ever seen them do] deleted it as they said it would just cause a flame war.
As for getting negative feedback on the Aus forum that all comes from the resident troll from here who chooses to follow me around like a little puppy and is known on that forum under a different name but chooses not to admit to it. The only person I have had issues with there happened to be the first person to back me up when the SC troll made his appearance there!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
people with trouble with sweetpete

1- T-bone
2- Mateo Largo

now watch the fun!
This guy is a troll. He makes sport of starting an argument and then crying like a baby whenever he gets handled... (the whole world is out to get him).

·
Registered
22,972 Posts
Originally Posted by T-bone
people with trouble with sweetpete

1- T-bone
2- Mateo Largo
3. Dev
now watch the fun!
Where do I sign

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Goooooooodnesss, you guys are going in on this guy lol. I'm newer so I didn't/don't really know much about him but everybody seems to not like this character. So he's a troll, I get that much. I shall sit back and watch. This thread has been the most interesting thing I'ved seen all day, which is slightly sad, but still managed to make me laugh at how hard you guys are goin. Lol even brought the man's wife into this, OUCH that's extreme dislike...welp I shall sit back and see how many more names are going to get added to the list.
:lol: :popcornsmiley:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Goooooooodnesss, you guys are going in on this guy lol. I'm newer so I didn't/don't really know much about him but everybody seems to not like this character. So he's a troll, I get that much. I shall sit back and watch. This thread has been the most interesting thing I'ved seen all day, which is slightly sad, but still managed to make me laugh at how hard you guys are goin. Lol even brought the man's wife into this, OUCH that's extreme dislike...welp I shall sit back and see how many more names are going to get added to the list.
:lol: :popcornsmiley:
Hey may not be a troll by the strictest definition. He's just an idiot.
It began where he offered his 'opinion' in a thread about firearms. A lot of us here from the USA like firearms and would like to see firearm ownership remain fairly regulated. Pete comes in with an anti-firearm viewpoint and makes certain sweeping statements and presents them as facts when it turns out all along he was taking guesses at what things would be like if did x and y. When it came to be his ideas contradicted establish studies and bodies of knowledge he backpeddled very indelicately; and now very few like him.

Subsequently, Pete has chosen to remain and usually minds his own business but still posts shit like this particular thread when his better sensibilities lapse. Since a few months ago our resident creepy-troll T-Bone has stalked him around the internet, sometimes to entertaining effect, and I image this will continue until Pete leaves Spyderchat or a more interesting target is acquired.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts