MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three times now over the last few weeks, while on this Site Only, I've had a PopUp Screen claiming that my Windows System is Defective, and I need to 'Press Here to Fix it'.. It will open a few Popups, making it hard to close the Windows, before the next one pops up..

So far of the three times it's happened, the screens have been different, but the warning is always 'Press here to Fix'.. One time I had to Restart My machine to get the Garbage off..

Like I said, it's only happening when I'm Viewing this site.. W10 latest Updates installed..

I realize you guys make your money from adds, but I think you should check out who is placing what garbage where, on the Site that you run..

AND.. The 'Latest Release Notes' keep popping up and will not leave me alone.. No really, all I want to do is read a little, and not be bothered by Wiggly/Flashy things annoying me to sign off and cool down..

No really..

Cap

·
Registered
453 Posts
Three times now over the last few weeks, while on this Site Only, I've had a PopUp Screen claiming that my Windows System is Defective, and I need to 'Press Here to Fix it'.. It will open a few Popups, making it hard to close the Windows, before the next one pops up..

So far of the three times it's happened, the screens have been different, but the warning is always 'Press here to Fix'.. One time I had to Restart My machine to get the Garbage off..

Like I said, it's only happening when I'm Viewing this site.. W10 latest Updates installed..

I realize you guys make your money from adds, but I think you should check out who is placing what garbage where, on the Site that you run..

AND.. The 'Latest Release Notes' keep popping up and will not leave me alone.. No really, all I want to do is read a little, and not be bothered by Wiggly/Flashy things annoying me to sign off and cool down..

No really..

Cap
Adblock Plus. Free plugin for every browser. There are now zero ads on this site

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
These guys couldn't find their own anus's in the dark with two hands and a flashlight.
This site is not monitored, it is simply a small cash cow they don't give an aviational intercourse about.

·
Registered
23,025 Posts
Cap they want you to pay for a premium membership then these mob like tactics will go away. This is what I have been writing about all along because others that have been under their grip have gone though the same things and it was only a matter of time as this is their end game. Next will come paid sympathizers that will come to their defense.
For anyone out there that wants to enjoy this board pay for it and encourage all of your friends to do the same.
They will turn up the heat with more advertising and slowdowns as their way of shaking you down.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Cap, as I was reading your post, the screen went to I was the winner of the “5 billion search”. Funny as I wasn’t even searching. Sorry for your frustration.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Cap you need to use some sort of AdBlocker plug-in. It's free and it works. It also cut out unskippable ads before Youtube videos.

I'm using "uBlock Origin" on Google Chrome.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
If anyone is still getting these on their device, I'd like to grab the full url address of the page that it takes you to.

Kevin
Kevin, this thread was started TWO WEEKS ago, in the Site information and help section.

Do you think two weeks is an appropriate reaction time?
Perhaps you would care to share with the community how often an AGadmin checks in on the site?

Honestly, you lot could give Lord Lucan a run in a hide and seek competition...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts