MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone here with Sparco R333 seats that can show how the seats are sitting in the car?
Wonder if they would work in the car.

Also what base did you use?

·
Registered
67 Posts
They look cool but pricey.
Have you considered the Braum seats since they offer a bunch of similar stuff and they actually support the Spyder by offering seat tracks made for our vehicle?
I bought mine from Braum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look cool but pricey.
Have you considered the Braum seats since they offer a bunch of similar stuff and they actually support the Spyder by offering seat tracks made for our vehicle?
I bought mine from Braum.
They are triple the price of sparco....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
67 Posts
I set them in the car briefly then pulled them back out.
I have to put in my hard dog roll bar, relocate the battery and repair a bullet hole in my firewall (seriously a bullet hole) before I swap in a K24A2.
No pics of it but they fit. I should have waited until everything else was done though as fitment with a hard dog and hardtop might make things interesting.
The mounts center the seat bases up exactly like the factory units.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I actually would like the same or lower than stock...
if it's a fixed-back seat, you have the possibility that it'll be lower than stock due to the whole sidemount thing and fixed position, but if you want sliders and reclining, you're looking at few choices as far as stock/lower than stock. the one that i know of is the Bride gias/stradia with their low mount sliders or low mount fixed brackets. the replica ones sit higher than the genuine ones.

·
Registered
157 Posts
be careful especially with seats, you don't want a steel frame for the street as when you get rear ended, it will feel like you get hit with a bat.. at least that is what this one guy told me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Mrspydersteve
MR2 SpyderChat
SpyderChat Forum is a community for Toyota MR2 Spyder Enthusiasts to discuss specs, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing