MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the cover for the spare tire bin its in great shape and still has the rubber seal in it. Won't work with my strut tower bar so my loss is your gain. Also may be willing to sell the plastics and tub as well just depends. Would like to stay local as shipping would be insane for these. PM or txt 337-718-3300 to send an offer.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
There is a write up somewhere that explains how to add a hinge to that lid and make it functional with a tower brace.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a write up somewhere that explains how to add a hinge to that lid and make it functional with a tower brace.
I already decided to have a fabbed box for the water meth and battery put in to distribute weight up front. just going to be getting rid of the whole front bin and plastics. When everythings cleaned up in there it looks alright.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where are you located

I'm selling the cover for the spare tire bin its in great shape and still has the rubber seal in it. Won't work with my strut tower bar so my loss is your gain. Also may be willing to sell the plastics and tub as well just depends. Would like to stay local as shipping would be insane for these. PM or txt 337-718-3300 to send an offer.
Where are you located and do you still have? I ma in Utah.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts