MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From MR2ROC:
"On offer from Glass Fibre Products are some great front spats.
The fit is perfect and can be seen on cars already!
The spats come in a gelcoat white or black and are of really well-made, excellent quality.
Photos will be posted soon, or you can request them via [email protected] or 07786066338
The price for the front spats are £119.99 plus postage worldwide per set.
Also available are matching rear spats!"

====

I don't see a price for the pre-facelift piece.
Price above looks like it's the two pieces for 2003-2005.

·
Registered
53 Posts
"Spats" from UK

He only makes the facelift front spats and the rear spats (fits all years OEM bumpers unless mud flaps are fitted) from the Toyota GB kits at present.

I think there's consideration being given to the side skirts but haven't seen them yet.

Nothing mentioned regarding the prefacelift lip unfortunately.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Guys,

what info are you looking for? I am a member on MR2ROC, so happy to help. The Spats are the GB Toyota TTE items that were a factory option on the facelift. Nigel has just started to produce these. He has been producing the rears for a while now.

As for the prefacelift, i believe that one is more readily available and as far as i know, Nigel doesn't make them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
"Spats" from UK

They're not TTE. They are commonly mislabelled as such but they are replicas of the Toyota GB kit.

He used genuine pieces for the mould which has apparently proven great for fitment based on feedback I've seen so far.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I would love to get a pair of those rear add ons. I kinda like them better than the stage 1 rear skirt. I asume from looking at them they would line up with the side skirt of the stage 1 just right too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Reduced Price

Hi Guys,

Thought i would let you know that Nigel is doing an offer where the first 5 sets will be £99.99 and £10 posted anywhere in the world!

So if you are interested then go for it. I have no affiliation with the company i would just like you guys to be able to take advantage of some of the MR2ROC offers, like we do on this forum :)

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=56613

·
Registered
231 Posts
I contacted Nigel to get the price.

Its £99.99 for the front spats plus £37.99 shipping (approx $200 total).

We might be able to save on shipping if 5 people order. I'm still getting the details from the seller.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I just ordered the front and rear spats.

Shipping out next week. I'll post pics once they're painted and mounted.
Nice! Interested to see how they turn out. I'm lazy, and don't feel like creeping your profile right now - what color is your car?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice! Interested to see how they turn out. I'm lazy, and don't feel like creeping your profile right now - what color is your car?
Red. Interestingly, I also have the dual Team Moon, so it will probably look just like the red one in the pictures. ?

I'm definitely curious how they'll look with the VIS Stage 1 replica side skirts I'm mounting today, though...

I'll definitely post pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.