MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2:20 pm wendesday RED 03+ got onto the 15 fwy from Rancho California rd in Temecula.

Good looking car. Clean. Wheels, coilovers, Lotus style center exit exhaust. Driven by younger female. Covered her face when I took out the I-phone to snap a quick pic :lol:

It's alwas cool to see another MRS owner on the road. Especially with a younger Driver & several mods...

If you R here show yourself! My name is Nate I live in Temecula, I was driving Whitey.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think I know her. She was at the Nor Cal MR2 meet back in 08. She drives a red 03 spyder with a Che and all the other mods you have listed. She is a really cool person (Shame on me I forgot her name) and lives in SO. Cal.

She hangs out over at MR2OC as her brother owns a SW20. Rusty might remember her name!!

This is how her spyder was back in 08,
From left to right, Darren's, Her's, Mine, Rusty's

Rasheed

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
The red car is Stephanie. She lives in lake Elsinore.

I saw your car, the white one in front of Albersons on Rancho and Margarita two days ago.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I think I know her. She was at the Nor Cal MR2 meet back in 08. She drives a red 03 spyder with a Che and all the other mods you have listed. She is a really cool person (Shame on me I forgot her name) and lives in SO. Cal.

She hangs out over at MR2OC as her brother owns a SW20. Rusty might remember her name!!
Shame on you Rasheed :p

I still troll these forums too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts