MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I’m really joking about getting a house and being “+1.”
I’d like to stay in a real bed, have a little privacy, and don’t mind paying for it. This will be the weekend after we get back from Europe- I’ll be ready to drive and I’m looking forward to it. We do need to decide quickly so I can reserve before heading across the pond.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
If at all possible, make a decision on a house or hotel/motel so I can proceed tomorrow(Friday)after I get off work.

Thanks guys!!!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Sorry guys, I have to bow out. I am going to a dance recital for my 5 year old grand daughter on the 9th - just found out. I will miss getting to see everyone and drive some fantastic roads. Please keep me in mind when you schedule the fall meet. I will watch this thread with envy.
Well at least I got to meet you at the Dragon Party , have fun at your dance recital . ;)

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Fred, you know the Spring 2018 Razorback Run only happens once in a lifetime. There will be plenty of dance recitals.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Well, I'm a cheapo, so I'm going for the Econo Lodge...nothing personal, honest.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
I'm in the EL...and I'll bring my bug spray :2gunsfiring_v1:

See you guys in 4 weeks!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I had my wife text Kelly .... she has to check her work schedule .

JD are you going to make it and be our Road Captain ? Maybe pick a place for Sat. lunch .

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
1 more week...I hope Kelly can make it...

41 - 60 of 82 Posts