MR2 SpyderChat banner
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
I need to wash my car and take care of a few errands on Saturday, so I think am planning to hang out around the house.. but I'll probably be free in the afternoon/evening.

Ever been to Manhattan before? Do you need any suggestions?
I've been there before, but never via NJ! I hope to be at my hotel in NJ by 1300 and Manhattan by 1430 at the latest.

Unless someone else has suggestions as to what to do Sat afternoon in Mahwah!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I've been there before, but never via NY! I hope to be at my hotel in NJ by 1300 and Manhattan by 1430 at the latest.

Unless someone else has suggestions as to what to do Sat afternoon in Mahwah!
Eh, not really. There's an indoor go kart track about half an hour southeast of the Sheraton on NJ Route 17.. and a Dave & Busters about half an hour north on I-287 at the Palisades Mall.

Some of the others might be able to suggest some other sights to see in North Jersey.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Eh, not really. There's an indoor go kart track about half an hour southeast of the Sheraton on NJ Route 17.. and a Dave & Busters about half an hour north on I-287 at the Palisades Mall.

Some of the others might be able to suggest some other sights to see in North Jersey.
Thanks. I'll check back in the morning to see if anyone has some suggestions.

·
Registered
947 Posts
So jealous, I was going to go even though it's a long trip for me just for an excuse of having a vacation and I liked the mountains when I went up north last year. I need to make a meet this year! Have fun everyone.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
So jealous, I was going to go even though it's a long trip for me just for an excuse of having a vacation and I liked the mountains when I went up north last year. I need to make a meet this year! Have fun everyone.
There's still time, Marvin. Just think, you'll the only wide body Spyder at the meet! How cool would that be? :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
There's still time, Marvin. Just think, you'll the only wide body Spyder at the meet! How cool would that be? :)
It would be cool and I've sorted out all my issues with the new set up but I haven't finished my exhaust.

Although I have noticed how the big meet in October is with all year models. I will be headed that way to meet you guys soon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whatever the final count is, please add one. After a long day doing a brake job on my daily driver today, I am ready for some fun and scenic driving tomorrow. Rich, if it's not all called for, I'd like to borrow one of your radios. How many batteries do I need to bring with me?

Ray

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Whatever the final count is, please add one. After a long day doing a brake job on my daily driver today, I am ready for some fun and scenic driving tomorrow. Rich, if it's not all called for, I'd like to borrow one of your radios. How many batteries do I need to bring with me?

Ray
Ray - Three radios are spoken for.. so, there's four (at least) remaining. The radios use four AAA batteries.. alkaline are probably best. Are you heading to New Brunswick tonight or making the drive from further south?

Rich

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ray - Three radios are spoken for.. so, there's four (at least) remaining. The radios use four AAA batteries.. alkaline are probably best. Are you heading to New Brunswick tonight or making the drive from further south?

Rich
Rich,

I will be coming from Cherry Hill tomorrow morning. I guess put me in for one of the four remaining radios. Guess I will need to gas up once I get to the Mawah area.

Ray

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
My ETA will be around 9:15. See you all in the morning! :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
I am on the road now. I should arrive just before tem am.

My contact info 802-282-6744
[email protected]

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Great great route, loved all of it. Alot more variations especially around that lake area. I did think it was a little too slow for me taste though. Sure its a Sunday drive but... :lol:

Nice meeting everyone again.

101 - 120 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.