MR2 SpyderChat banner
121 - 140 of 157 Posts

· Registered
725 Posts
A few photos of the Rally and flag signing today.

· Registered
2,195 Posts
Great meet! Thanks to Rich & Marcelo for a fine time. 16 Spyders: a great variety of colours, builds and of course, nice folks. Met some old friends, made some new ones and ground some rubber off the shoes. This is what Spyders are all about.
Well done gentlemen.

· Registered
152 Posts
Great organization, perfect weather and a terrific drive!
The pace was fast enough for an old fart like me!

16 Spyders made the trip. I think that's a record for number of Spyders in one location.

Can't wait to see the video!

· Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Thanks to everyone who made it out today. I had an awesome time seeing old friends and making new ones!

· Registered
506 Posts
I had a great time today!!! The route was awesome!! It was nice to meet up with everybody!!

To rpaltman and Spyderguyny, you guys did a great job of putting this together and everything went smoothly. Hats off to you guys!

Thanks for the awesome day!!

· Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 · (Edited)

· Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Photo by Lenny

· Registered
6,954 Posts
Thanks all for the good time! The road route was way more than I imagined it would be! Here are some pics. Please remember that the road pics were done by me while driving.

OBTW this pic is one made of 3 photos that were auto stitched. Not bad for not having to do anything other than point and shoot.

· Registered
621 Posts
Spyderguyny does it again with hundreds of pics!! haha you rock. i had an amazing time as always. thanks rich and marcelo for putting this together. ive been to a few different car meets and spyder meets are simply the best hands down.

· Registered
9,633 Posts
I was thinking next time we should/and our cars all wear name tags with our spyderchat usernames as well. Just makes it easier to ... hate/be jealous of from afar :lol:

ps - to all who liked my exhaust, its for sale. Cheap cheap pm for info.

· Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Can't find the pic of the sea plane and who ever took the pic of me, ( black car no front plate ) I love it. I like the blurred background with me in focus!

OBTW, what are we doing this weekend?!
That was Danny (Yellow Turbo Spyder with black bumper) that took that pic.

· Registered
67 Posts
Ray - Thanks for making the trip up. Hope you had an easy trip home.

I was a bit surprised you didn't jump onto the Garden State Parkway from 287/87.

Rich
Rich,

I would've taken the Parkway but I was waiting to hear from my friend in New Brunswick to see if he was around because he hasn't see my Spyder since I got the car. By the time he got back to me saying he was busy we had already pass the Parkway entrance so I just took 287 and hooked with the Turnpike to get home.

· Registered
621 Posts
That was Danny (Yellow Turbo Spyder with black bumper) that took that pic.
yup, i had my friend take all the pics. i have a lot more, but didnt come out so well. i tried to get a rolling shot of everyone, but there are too many of you guys. lol. hopefully next time i can get someone to drive my car so i can play photographer.

121 - 140 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.