MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nice video, perfect road with nice twisties for a fun drive with the spyder or motorbike!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thx. Those bikers are my bikers buddies too so I know their ability well. Going up a 2600 ft peak so the Spyder was running out of breath :(
LOL! I plan on climbing Pikes peak in mine. Elevation at the top is around 14,000ft above sea level. At the top of that one is where you really experience "running out of breath" for you and your car. Crap even just around Colorado Springs (6000ft), my Mazdaspeed3 is noticeably down on power. I am curious how it will effect the spyder. Turbos help, but still....

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
That's a nice video. I love the sunlight, and really like the camera angle. Seeing the hood in the picture was a nice touch.

·
Registered
536 Posts
ahh some great driving roads there. nowadays I tend to stick to the East Bay roads cause they're closer, but they just aren't as smooth. will have to get down there again some time...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
LOL! I plan on climbing Pikes peak in mine. Elevation at the top is around 14,000ft above sea level. ..
just give us locals some lead time .... It would make a great excuse for me to finally go and climb that hill since it is finally all paved.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
just give us locals some lead time .... It would make a great excuse for me to finally go and climb that hill since it is finally all paved.
Hey now. I will be a local in less than 4 weeks! :) But sure I'll put a post up in advance. There are a few Colorado members here who's cars I would love to see (Aquarius' is one of my favorite cars).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.