MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moving and need to get rid of extra parts from spyder I sold awhile back. Spyder was 2001 Silver.

Engine- 1.8L Pulled when started having usual problems, should not be toast but will need rebuild REDUCED $150
Hood- REDUCED to $150------ REDUCED TO $125
Diaper- free if you come and get it. ---GONE
Wheels- Pair 16 inch OEM in very good but not perfect condition- $400 plus shipping- REDUCED to 400 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48------REDUCED TO 350 SHIPPED
K-sport Coilovers with extra set of springs- These have 3000 miles on them, I never mounted them myself- will post pics - $600 plus shipping- I do not remember all the specs for these, they are fully adjustable,. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Antenna- SOLD SOLD SOLD
Spyder Luggage- 3 piece for storage behind seats- black $150 shipped FOUND ALL 3 pieces PRICE REDUCED TO $99.00 Shipped.REDUCED TO $80 SHIPPED
Smaller bags always stored in larger bag so they are as NEW.
Che Lotus Dual Catback Exhaust- SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Newly found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guts help identify the sways
Spare tire with cover
Original precats and header-
Performance aftermarket rear sway bar (che?)
CHE Front SWAY BAR BLUE TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPE

Come and get it I will post pics shortly. If you come and take most of it away and pay cash I will make you a deal. If I am off on prices, make an offer. Would really like to sell all at once and have somebody come and get it. I am sure there are a few more things in the garage, but this is most of what is left. I know there is a front strut brace and a few odds and ends.

I will provide phone number to anyone that wants to discuss. Please only serious buyers, I take paypal. I cannot devote lots of time to selling this. Make your first offer your best offer.

thanks
jeff

All items located in Indianapolis.
I am a top rated seller on ebay- audio-investment. Thought I would offer here before ebay, still have some affection for you guys and the spyder. Was a great fun car while it lasted.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Possibly interested in the K Sports. Are they the GT Pro's? . . . (I think that is the only set they make for the Spyder?)

Post pictures when you can.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have option to attach images, I may need permission from administrator?. I put pis of most of items into my profile album of silver spyder for sale (spyder is sold). You should be able to view them there, I think.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I can host/post your images for you if like. I will PM you with my e-mail.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here are the coilovers, at least.

Do you happen to know the spring rates?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pms replied to all pics in my gallery. nothing definite on sales yet.

Sorry I meant pics are in my album. The coilovers come with extra set of eibach springs. you can see numbers in one of pics I do not remember spring rates, sorry.

·
Registered
731 Posts
So people don't have to go hunting . . .

·
Registered
731 Posts
How were the K-sports with daily driving? I've been reading about how stiff they can be.

·
Super Moderator
3,160 Posts
Why are there Eibach springs on Ksports, Did you change the spring rate? If so from what to what? Were the shocks revalved and do you still have the orignial springs?

·
Registered
731 Posts
From his description, they have only had 3000k miles on them, so I doubt they have been re-valved, especially since you control most of the compression/rebound by adjusting the top nut anyway. The original springs are in the pictures under the left-most coilover. He wasn't sure of the rates on the K-sports, but you can read the Eibach's (225 lb./in ^ 2).

·
Registered
169 Posts
Are you sure the wheels are 16"? A 2001 would have cone with 15" rims. I need one front and one rear rim.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts