MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Moving and need to get rid of extra parts from spyder I sold awhile back. Spyder was 2001 Silver.

Engine- 1.8L Pulled when started having usual problems, should not be toast but will need rebuild REDUCED $150
Hood- REDUCED to $150------ REDUCED TO $125
Diaper- free if you come and get it. ---GONE
Wheels- Pair 16 inch OEM in very good but not perfect condition- $400 plus shipping- REDUCED to 400 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48------REDUCED TO 350 SHIPPED
K-sport Coilovers with extra set of springs- These have 3000 miles on them, I never mounted them myself- will post pics - $600 plus shipping- I do not remember all the specs for these, they are fully adjustable,. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Antenna- SOLD SOLD SOLD
Spyder Luggage- 3 piece for storage behind seats- black $150 shipped FOUND ALL 3 pieces PRICE REDUCED TO $99.00 Shipped.REDUCED TO $80 SHIPPED
Smaller bags always stored in larger bag so they are as NEW.
Che Lotus Dual Catback Exhaust- SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Newly found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you guts help identify the sways
Spare tire with cover
Original precats and header-
Performance aftermarket rear sway bar (che?)
CHE Front SWAY BAR BLUE TRAPEZOIDAL SHAPE

Come and get it I will post pics shortly. If you come and take most of it away and pay cash I will make you a deal. If I am off on prices, make an offer. Would really like to sell all at once and have somebody come and get it. I am sure there are a few more things in the garage, but this is most of what is left. I know there is a front strut brace and a few odds and ends.

I will provide phone number to anyone that wants to discuss. Please only serious buyers, I take paypal. I cannot devote lots of time to selling this. Make your first offer your best offer.

thanks
jeff

All items located in Indianapolis.
I am a top rated seller on ebay- audio-investment. Thought I would offer here before ebay, still have some affection for you guys and the spyder. Was a great fun car while it lasted.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Possibly interested in the K Sports. Are they the GT Pro's? . . . (I think that is the only set they make for the Spyder?)

Post pictures when you can.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not have option to attach images, I may need permission from administrator?. I put pis of most of items into my profile album of silver spyder for sale (spyder is sold). You should be able to view them there, I think.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I can host/post your images for you if like. I will PM you with my e-mail.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here are the coilovers, at least.

Do you happen to know the spring rates?

·
Registered
731 Posts
So people don't have to go hunting . . .

·
Registered
731 Posts
How were the K-sports with daily driving? I've been reading about how stiff they can be.

·
Registered
731 Posts
From his description, they have only had 3000k miles on them, so I doubt they have been re-valved, especially since you control most of the compression/rebound by adjusting the top nut anyway. The original springs are in the pictures under the left-most coilover. He wasn't sure of the rates on the K-sports, but you can read the Eibach's (225 lb./in ^ 2).

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.