MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have saw two Spyders over the weekend and I wanted to know if they were here on the site?

Greenville - silver, top down, around 8:45 a.m. on 8/27, you were making a right onto Woodruff Road leaving the McDonald's. I was three cars behind you in the drive-thru lane but didn't see you until you pulled out of the parking lot. The woman taking the money looked at me strange. I guess she was thinking "where did you all come from?"

Columbia - red, top up, around 12:30 p.m. on 8/29, you were heading west, I was heading east.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've seen more Spyders in Greenville in the last year than I have in the 12 years I've lived here. I sold my silver '04 to a fellow in Spartanburg who works at BMW. I told him about this site but he never checked it out. A friend of mine had a red '00 until June but traded it in on a Vue because he's getting married soon and needs a larger car. If you see a white one with a black HT give me a wave. It will be either me or my wife.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do! My sister saw a black one yesterday morning on Prince Perry Road in Easley going to the Walmart. She tried to take a picture but wasn't able to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts