MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Emblem!

I've got one of those too. I was'nt crazy about installing a sticker but had seen one on another spyder and the quality was pretty good and it looks better than the cowboy hat. I can always switch back later on if I change my mind.
Ken

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Makes you wonder what happens to the Cowboy Hat when the air bag deploys.

It gets embedded in your forehead.

At the hospital Erdoc48 will say: "We've got another one of those Spyder drivers." :lol:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Speaking from experience, sadly, the center cap stayed attached and peeled off to the side. Otherwise you would probably have it embedded in the middle of your chest.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Can u past the link to the ebay seller? Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is so tempting... but then my car would have 0 toyota logo's anywhere

also, LOL at his description

"easy to fit even if you have no skill"
and what to do with toyota inscriptions on the glass?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Ha! Lol, I bought from him last month and it arrived last week. You guessed it, red emblem. Looks great on my steering wheel :). The quality was fairly nice and it was a fun little purchase done one night when I couldn't sleep.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pztxud

·
Registered
186 Posts
Got one Too

Hey thanks for the tip I got one too. took a little long by post but it was worth the wait. Mine is black. just peeled it off and stuck it over the existing emblem.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I like my Mk ! steering wheel center badge better. Got it from Greenstreak. I also did the wheel center caps, too.
The flash from the camera gives the red color a bit of orange. It's actually a bit darker red.

·
Registered
782 Posts
It did get bent.

Makes you wonder what happens to the Cowboy Hat when the air bag deploys.

Bruce
If you remove the airbag cover you can see a very thin line where the cover is meant to split upon deployment. The center emblem circule is meant to fold up with the top half of the cover. No safety issue installing the sticker.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I purchased this badge a few days ago. The guys name is Athy, shipping was suprisingly fast from Thailand. And it didnt turn out too bad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts