MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Best offer takes it. Local buyers receive priority. Will ship all items at buyers expense and risk. Will consider reasonable offers. Unreasonable offers will be mocked publicly :)
All prices are 25% or lower than the advertised price on 1sttoyotaparts.com.

Stock cat, modified to also work with both PPE headers and stock manifold. ~30,000 miles on it. Pre-cats still intact. Make an offer. SOLD

Stock exhaust manifold. ~30,000 miles on it. Pre-cats still intact. Perfect for passing smog, which is what I used it for. 02 sensor not included. $60.

OEM steering wheel. $60
Includes the internal plastic hub for the airbag wiring.
Does NOT include airbag.

Seat belts. Includes buckles. (driver's side & Passenger's side) $30 each.

Rear Control Arms (Short) #4 ~65,000 miles. $40 for both sides. SOLD
Rear Control Arms (Long) #3 ~65,000 miles. $40 for both sides. SOLD

·
Registered
38 Posts
Interested in the spare tire if it's the mini donut version and you have the screw-in mounting bolt for it. Please PM me with the price including to shipping to California with UPS, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
509 Posts
Do you still have the OEM down pipe?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Do you mean the pipe below the headers that goes 2 to 1? I have it. It's attached to the manifold pictured above. If you mean the cat converter: that has been sold.
:blink: Miss-communication somewhere. Maybe you were thinking of the pre-cats?

The headers go 4 to 2 (and have 2 precats). The down-pipe connects to the headers and is as follows: two flexi pipes, followed by a 2 to 1, finally the main cat (also part of the down pipe).

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:blink: Miss-communication somewhere. Maybe you were thinking of the pre-cats?

The headers go 4 to 2 (and have 2 precats). The down-pipe connects to the headers and is as follows: two flexi pipes, followed by a 2 to 1, finally the main cat (also part of the down pipe).
If this is true then I have half of the down-pipe as described in my last post. I always figured the 2-1 was part of the header.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts