MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale, original stock parts that I honestly can't see putting back on. Everything will be shipped from 53704, prices are without shipping as this stuff will have to vary on an individual basis.

1 complete stock intake -- removed in the process of going PPE. Vanes are currently snapped out of the airbox but I'll put them back in. Complete from the rear of the taillight tube (I'll throw in the standard larger-diameter Spectre hose and clamp) to the manifold, doesn't include MAF. $50.
1 Joe Random stock swaybar. Not sure if front or rear. $40, and comes with bonus stock endlinks.
1 stock horn pad. It doesn't count as riceboy if the previous owner actually bought the JDM piece when he was in Japan...$30.
2/ea Comp Clutch & MWR stickers -- $2, or tell me you want some and I'll pitch them in the box.
1 stock shift knob, a little worn but still in good health. Went SK and an aspirational (someday accurate) 6sp knob. $15.
1 rear grill trim, intact (somehow) after removal. Did Dev's little grille mod. $20.
1 RDT Motoring black shift knob. Eight-ball looking, but plain. $10.
Not pictured:
1 orangeish Momo shift knob, weighted, quite nice with a stock shifter. $15.
1 stock shifter lever (see: SK C's replica). $20.

Help me keep this tiny little storage room free for all the other big stuff we gotta cram in there!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added (through more cleaning):
2x sun visors. Impeccable condition (screws not included). Being a freakishly tall entity, even HAVING sunvisors further cuts down my road view. Now there's screaming eagle blockoff plates. $20/ea only because they really are in deceptively good condition.

1x 4AGE ECU. I know exactly what this is from and utterly refuse to go into it. Pulled from a 1989 bigport Corolla GTS and somehow, miraculously, has outlasted ownership of the frankencar it was once destined for and close to double digits of moves. $75, on the utterly surreal off-chance that somebody here wants it or knows somebody who does.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Struts are gone, everything else still available. Black Wednesday sale, all prices reduced 10%. Use PM code "Remember, cars have higher wife acceptance factor the less they eat precious indoor space."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts