MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than spending an arm and a leg for oem ones, where on earth can I find some decent mud flaps? I notice that my spyder likes to pick up rocks, even when I'm driving through a paved neighborhood with a few stray pebbles here and there. No damage yet, but over time I'd imagine so. Any suggestions are welcome- the only ones I have found are some generics made by Highland 11017. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
There were some stock ones listed, used, on the mr2roc site in the UK. I don't know if they are still available, but here is the link just in case: http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=31904

I got mine from a fellow in the UK who I found on that website. He was a very nice chap to deal with and I am very pleased with the product. I've also seen them come-up for grabs every once in awhile on eBay in the UK. The problem there is often sellers are not welling to ship to the USA because the shipping charges are astronomical (sp?). I was going to buy a hardtop cover and could have purchased it for about $70 but the shipping was going to be around $120. Ouch!

Anyway, I hope that helps. By the way, the mud guards are much more accessible in the UK because they were actually offered as an standard option in the UK, where as they were not offered here in the USA.

Hope that helps some. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts