MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling parts to make room for my current project. I will try to get pictures up in the next few days. All prices are or best offer plus shipping. I will ship from USPS, UPS or FedEx you pick who you want to I will try to get shipping weights for everything when I post the pictures. Local pick-ups welcomed. All items sold as is, all were in working order when removed. Any known issues are listed with the item. I will also be listing these items on eBay Feb 13 2012. This will give the spyder chat community the weekend to buy these items first.

shoot me a PM for offers

Dibs will be held for 24 hours but MUST be posted in this thread.

1ZZ head with cams $125
Good for a core (valve lashing in tolerance but really should be rebuilt) this head was rebuilt about 40,000 miles ago but they did not do as good as a job as I had hoped and the business in Miami went debunked shortly after.

1ZZ Black Plastic Intake manifold $75

1ZZ Throttle Body $50

1ZZ Coil packs $25 a piece or $65 for all four

1ZZ Fuel injectors $20 a piece or $50 for all four

more to come later on

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
How many miles are on those injectors?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These injectors have about 90,000 miles. I replaced the coil packs when I rebuilt the bottom end with some out of another car do they have about 50,000 on them.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for the avatar?
No matter how good she looks remember somebody somewhere is tired of putting up with her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts