MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I use a microfiber cloth after washing the exterior/interior windows I wipe down the dash, etc. Works pretty well for me, doesnt quite smell lemony fresh tho :lol:

·
Registered
782 Posts
I use a microfiber cloth after washing the exterior/interior windows I wipe down the dash, etc. Works pretty well for me, doesnt quite smell lemony fresh tho :lol:
I think he's talking about the dry swiffer cloths, no lemony smell!! I use them sometimes too.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I've been using pinesol for years, safe for both leather and vinyl, no residue, and I kinda like the artificial outdoorsey smell (guess it comes from driving convertibles my whole life)

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I generally use orange pledge.

The worst thing you can do is use some oily crap like armorall that leaves a residue to attract dust.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I generally use orange pledge.

The worst thing you can do is use some oily crap like armorall that leaves a residue to attract dust.
Well, I see you have time to post about manly crap like Orange Pledge, but you can't your wimpy self out of bed to attend a local mini meet at cars and coffee. You missed Hokie, Greg, Austin, Drake, me, and a crap load of excellent cars, food on the water front, and some twisties afterword. Ok back to your dusting...

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I was up at 8:30, unfortunately it was to head to the farm and plant beans. I would have loved to have made it, but work took precedence.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I was up at 8:30, unfortunately it was to head to the farm and plant beans. I would have loved to have made it, but work took precedence.
Priorities. Don't ever let things like that get in the way of fun. ^_^The next one is June 9. If there is something like cars and coffee in your neck of the woods post up.

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
I've been using pinesol for years, safe for both leather and vinyl, no residue, and I kinda like the artificial outdoorsey smell (guess it comes from driving convertibles my whole life)
Contineued use of pinesol will turn some floor a yellow tint.

My vote is microfiber cloth for general dusting, and I use the non-shine armoral. I like the looks of it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I've also heard dryer sheets can help prevent dust buildup, have never remembered to test the theory out though

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I use a California duster inside along with old dryer sheets sheets are anti static and I think that helps keep dust down.
++++ Just bought two of these (one for me...one for the GF... if you have to ask, dont!)
I really am impressed! Fast, efficient, and cool!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I use a California duster inside along with old dryer sheets sheets are anti static and I think that helps keep dust down.

I use the California duster myself but never thought to use the dryer sheets. Thanks for the idea.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts