MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 877 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Already ordered a new sun shade for my Spyder from there. Still waiting for it to arrive. Ordered before it became damn hot again here in South Texas.

Headlamps for those of us considering going to the 2003-2005 model headlamps? Possibly with a black housing rather then chrome?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already ordered a new sun shade for my Spyder from there. Still waiting for it to arrive. Ordered before it became damn hot again here in South Texas.

Headlamps for those of us considering going to the 2003-2005 model headlamps? Possibly with a black housing rather then chrome?
You're Sunshade order has already been placed. I might have it here Friday, if it arrives I will have it out same day and I will update you with a tracking number

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I will have the 03+ headlight swap set up hopefully by this Friday also with the black out paint option as well

I will post here or open a new thread for them.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Curiosity more than anything but what about a 1zz short block?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much for the center console? Mine is cracked. Also a new set of '03 headlights. Thanks!
I will get you a price for the stock console when I return to work on Friday.

I will have the price set up for the lights Friday

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
$1588.43 for the bare short block
retails for $2117.91
Very good price....if this includes not just the block itself without pistons, etc. There are two similar part numbers, I believe. One labelled "cylinder block" (no pistons?), one labelled "short block" (pistons?). Which one are you quoting? Also have to ask about sales tax, and shipping for large items? Local pickup available?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
So trd front strut bar is $150 and rear grille incerts are $87?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very good price....if this includes not just the block itself without pistons, etc. There are two similar part numbers, I believe. One labelled "cylinder block" (no pistons?), one labelled "short block" (pistons?). Which one are you quoting? Also have to ask about sales tax, and shipping for large items? Local pickup available?
I will verify the part number I quoted above on Friday Morning.

yes all California Residents will have 7.25% sales tax added to the total.

shipping can be handled via UPS or Freight for large items like Engines.
Bumpers, fenders, hoods for example can be shipped via Greyhound as well.
Most smaller items can be shipped via USPS with they're Flat Rate Boxes.

Local Pick up is always welcomed :cool:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price to zip:98275

TRD FRONT STRUT BAR for 2001 Spyder

what are these http://www.shop.totperformance.com/MR-2-FINAL-VERSION-JDM-SIDE-VENTS-MR2-FV-SIDEVENTS.htm

JDM side-vent? aren't this just 03+ sidewnets but anyways price on those and if they are different that 03 then in which way?

2zz-ge short block
in the final year of production in Japan they had a limited run of mr-2's with various cosmetic changes to celebrate the last year.

they called it "final version"

those models had special colored side vents, rear bumper grills, black center wheel caps, black front bumper emblem, center a/c cluster, center dash console side trims and door panels were diff as well.

* I believe there were a few more diff but can't recall at this time.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Just thought I would ask but if I order a set of 03 headlamps is there any way to get them shipped unassembled? I was going to go with the black housing rather then the plastic chrome but if they can come unassembled I'd be willing to get them painted to match my Spyder.
It would save about a third of your labor on the headlamps.

1 - 20 of 877 Posts