MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the news from his wife's [Kelly] daughter.

It seems that it was a blood infection as cause of death.

Dale was a husband, father, Marine Corp Veteran [Vietnam], my friend and SC member.

He genuinely cared about people. When I dropped out of our group while leaving Fontana on our last Dragon run. Dale and Kelly pulled in behind Gayle and I just to check that we were OK. He explained that as a Marine ..." we don't leave anyone behind."

I am honoured to have had such a friend.

Rest in peace

·
Registered
23,072 Posts
What. are you serious. Do you mean Techaholic2 .

Didn't he post yesterday. If it's him how did this happen!

·
Registered
268 Posts
He Will Be Missed, I just can't believe he is gone. I was so looking forward to running with hem at RR.

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
If it is Tecaholic2 then his last post was about a Corvair.

Sad. The board has been around for about 12 years now in different iterations and only a handful of folks have left the earthly plane that we know of. Not too bad unless you are one of them.

Condolences to his family.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Very sorry hear of his passing. He sounded like one of the guys who was really dedicated, and seriously out and about in his MR2.

R.I.P.

·
Registered
23,072 Posts
I never had the pleasure of meeting Dale in person and It wasn't necessary as I considered him a good friend with many of the exchanges I have had on the board and though PM.
I'm sadden for his families loss and our loss of a great member.

Dale if you are out there my spark plug challenge still stands. RIP good friend. :(

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sorry to hear it. My condolences as well.

·
Registered
578 Posts
As a n00b here, I never met the man, only read some of his posts. Based on that alone, his spirit and heart came through. I'll miss him. Sympathies to friends -I'm sure there were many- and family.

·
Registered
16,748 Posts
How sad. He was a long-time member of the board. Fairly active and always game for a good convo. Resquiat in pace.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Thank you for telling us, Duska.
I only met him a few months ago at the dragon, but I learned a lot from his posts here (and will probably continue to do so). I'm glad that he got to make that trip, too bad that he won't get to make any more.
My thoughts go out to his family.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Man this sucks to hear. He always was a good person to see involved in post.

Dale you will be missed.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I am VERY sorry to hear this. He was a well respected member here. I didn't even know he was ill. Wow, just wow is right...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts