MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Video #1 @ 3:15... considering he's a 'car guy' I'm suprised at his statement.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
"Any automotive process built on hope is not something you want to build your business on."

Negatively charged Nano Droplets? Really?

What's with the weird edit right around the 1:00 mark when he says "three things happen" when carbon builds up?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Reminds me of those 3 blade stationary aerofoils that you installed in your intake manifold that optimized air flow and supposed to give you great fuel economy.
There`s a sucker born every minute that`ll help make these con men rich!!!!

·
Registered
9,829 Posts
Negatively charged Nano Droplets? Really?
I'm sure everything he said is "right" by themselves but not for those marketing sentences he puts together with multiple ideas to lead you to believe its as stated.

One example was the inference of a "gummed up" 02 sensor = "sluggish" o2 sensor even using a fact from the EPA that sluggish 02 sensors lowers performance.

I can't watch the rest of this. They want the viewer to be cattle being led to slaughter for their money.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I think in those cans are just some gasoline with less aromatics then pump gas or cans of detergents. I honestly do not think they will electrically modify gasoline on a car or by a car like that for legal reasons.

·
Banned
415 Posts
1. I don't understand how explanation regarding aliphatic and aromatic molecules have anything to do with this product.
2. Vaporizing carbon deposit? Yeah, good luck with that. Carbon deposit is solid. To vaporize it, you'd need couple of thousand celsius to make that happen. (That's the sort of temperature you see on the surface of the sun)
3. There is no engineering conclusion reached regarding atomizing gasoline having any effect on increased efficiency. (This is NOT science. This is engineering)

I'm sure most people on this forum are too smart for this snake oil.

·
Registered
578 Posts
2. Vaporizing carbon deposit? Yeah, good luck with that. Carbon deposit is solid. To vaporize it, you'd need couple of thousand celsius to make that happen. (That's the sort of temperature you see on the surface of the sun)
Um, not quite that hot. "Vaporizing carbon" is exactly what happens whenever someone burns a lump of coal.
This is not to say getting carbon deposits out of your engine is easy, but that has more to do with the incomplete combustion that put them there in the first place.

·
Registered
23,072 Posts
I'm probably the only one that actually think it works to dissolve carbon deposits.

What also works to some extent is Seafoam and some of the other combustion chamber cleaners.

The dirty little secrete is that water works just as well. Some people use water injection at a steady rate so it just enough to vaporize the water into steam which is a powerful de-carbonizer at the same time not enough to hydro-lock the motor. It has been shown that motors that use meth injection when torn down are near spotless.

What ever the claimed science behind the chemicals probably don't have much of an effect but they can dress it up, package it with a fancy machine and satisfy their customers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts