MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am testing the intrest in a set of wheels Enkei PF01 in black (15x8) with Nitto NT-01 (225/45/15) with about 2,500 on both. The Chassis kit I have is the stage III from Corky and Company. I am going to repaint in black before shipped. The wheels and tires new, were about 1400 and the chassis kit was 1800 if I remember correctly. I can sperate the tire from wheel but would rather not. I also would like to keep chassis kit together. Offers welcome.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
731 Posts
Might be interested in the MSMB if Fiji takes the rest of the pieces. Do you have pictures of everything?

·
Registered
357 Posts
if you decide to part, I might be interested in the RMB...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, I am going to pull off the bracing this Wednesday. The two strut tower are painted red to color mached to the car. I can leave them red or repaint in black like I am going to with the rest of the braces. I will get some picture of the wheels up as well. I have not heard anyone really talk about price. I would really like to get around a thousand for the bracing and around eight hundrend for the wheels and tires (those are shipped prices). I don't really know if this is competitive or unrealistic. Ultimately, what is going on in my life is that I am taking a private duty nursing job and will have to transport the patients. I can't do this with the spyder and I think it would be to harsh a ride for them. The road conditions are unpaved gravel road. This is in the four coners area of Utah and New Mexico.

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah that would be fine. I will let you two work out the details of pricing for the split. I will be pulling it off the car wednesday and send pics. What would you guys like done about painting?

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
731 Posts
Painting isn't a problem for me, either. Thanks Chris, looking forward to pictures.

FiJi, shoot me a message with what your thoughts are regarding splitting the costs. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.