MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Realized I've been so concentrated on parting out the donor car that I haven't even considered selling the 1zz parts.

1zz Head: Shims and Cams have been removed, oil got into the caps and most of them are scored. Currently it is docketed to be scrapped but if someone wants it just drop by with a six-pack of beer and it's yours.

1zz Short block: Cylinder 1 is deeply scored and it will need to be sleeved. Its still in the car and I won't have it out for a month or so. The oil pick up probably has metal in it and I'm sure there is other damage as well. Once again, just drop by with two six-packs of beer and it's yours.

1zz Oil Pan: This is still in good working order and would love for this to go to a good home. Just be sure to clean it thoroughly before you use it. $20 picked up, $35 shipped.

Beer: No Bud, Miller, Coors, etc. I enjoy torturing myself with IPAs and absolutely love Dogfish Head 120min if you can find it. Otherwise I'll leave it up to you. Also, you are expected to stay and drink atleast one beer with me.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol... sad, but true. Heineken is about as light as I go. How have you been Rick?

The dip stick from the 1zz is going to be re-used on the 2zz swap so I'll have to hold onto that one. I do have a 2zz stick if you're interested though.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Still been good, ordered a few things for the car because I didn't buy anything at all last year. Still stay on the racer street? When you decide to get rid of your hardtop, let me know, I'll definitely take it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts