MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to this forum and all I learned, including the need to be patient and wait for what I wanted, I am about to take possession of a 2003 blue hardtop Spyder with 45k miles! Cannot wait, coming from Colorado and will be here within 2 weeks! :lol:

·
Registered
782 Posts
You'll love having one, I've got no regrets and still have a smile every time I take it out for a spin! Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
You are welcome. Is this a Spyderchatlian's car?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hey...! Welcome!

Is it the spectra blue, or the paradise blue? Transmission type? I'm going to Sin City TOMORROW, so it's kinda cool to see your first post tonight. Get some pics up soon. ^_^

*Edit - Seeing as you live there... anything you strongly recommend I do while I'm there? I put together a thread, but didn't get the responses I was hoping for.
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?51028-What-did-you-do-in-Vegas&highlight=

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome, and nice score! You're going to hate that hardtop, though. I can probably scrape some money together to take it off your hands, if you like :lol:

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
There is a very nice bus station in Las Vegas (so I'm told).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks to this forum and all I learned, including the need to be patient and wait for what I wanted, I am about to take possession of a 2003 blue hardtop Spyder with 45k miles! Cannot wait, coming from Colorado and will be here within 2 weeks! :lol:
Man, that sounds AWESOME - what a find, and such low mileage! Terrific - please enjoy your hot new roadster in good health! :)

Mike

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are welcome. Is this a Spyderchatlian's car?
The condition of the car and they way it was maintained I have to believe it was a forum members but am not sure! The car is spectra blue, manual, hardtop, 45k miles, and very clean! It had one previous owner, believe it was originally purchased in VA and the owner moved to CO. I purchased it from dealer in CO Springs. If it was a former members would love to now a little more history if anyone has any?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey...! Welcome!

Is it the spectra blue, or the paradise blue? Transmission type? I'm going to Sin City TOMORROW, so it's kinda cool to see your first post tonight. Get some pics up soon. ^_^

*Edit - Seeing as you live there... anything you strongly recommend I do while I'm there? I put together a thread, but didn't get the responses I was hoping for.
http://spyderchat.com/forums/showthread.php?51028-What-did-you-do-in-Vegas&highlight=
Perfect time of year to visit Vegas as weather is perfect...no snow and 80 degrees, just hope for no wind! They call this Sin City for a reason, anything you want or like to do you can usually find here! Not sure your interests but everything from shows, good concerts, awesome dining etc can be found on the strip. If you like the outdoors would highly recommend a drive to Red Rock Canyon, 30 minutes from the strip. Also saw you mention shooting, another option is the new county shooting park. They rent shotguns and .22's, are open late and is cheap compared to the gun store http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/parks/Pages/clark-county-shooting-park.aspx Of course if you miss the snow can take a 45 minute drive to Mt. Charleston!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think we should all go to Vegas and give him and his Spyder a great big welcome! ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will be picking her up on Saturday, cannot wait! The details spectra blue, leather interior, hardtop, 5speed manual, 45k miles, one previous owner who originally purchased in VA and moved to CO a few years ago. Due to the condition and the way it appears to have been maintained I have to believe this was a forum members (aka enthusiasts) car. Would really appreciate any car history if it was a members and anyone has any info they could share!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congratulations on getting it (tomorrow)! Any pictures yet?

·
Registered
782 Posts
After black, blue is my favorite color on the spyder. Those wheels look great on the car!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
Met TurboJim and another Spyder owner whose name escapes me while I was out there. Love Las Vegas.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry have tried several times to post a pic but with no luck! Here is my latest attempt and new addition! Spectra blue, leather, 5speed, 45k miles, one previous owner, with hardtop!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
With much help think I have finally figured out how to post a pic of my recently purchased Spyder! This was the sellers photo, will be taking my own and getting up soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts