MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to circle back to this forum and say thanks to SpyderChat for all the information and resources that made my 2ZZ swap possible. This knowledge got me involved in the Lotus Elise forums and turned me on to Lotus as a brand. I wanted to buy an Elise really bad, but then I saw it in person and knew I couldn't fit.

I am now a proud owner of a Lotus Evora, thanks to you. I am now applying all of the knowledge I learned here towards my new car. I've already got a CAI installed and I'm about to buy headers and exhaust.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I wanted to circle back to this forum and say thanks to SpyderChat for all the information and resources that made my 2ZZ swap possible. This knowledge got me involved in the Lotus Elise forums and turned me on to Lotus as a brand. I wanted to buy an Elise really bad, but then I saw it in person and knew I couldn't fit.

I am now a proud owner of a Lotus Evora, thanks to you. I am now applying all of the knowledge I learned here towards my new car. I've already got a CAI installed and I'm about to buy headers and exhaust.
Congrats on the buy!
Pictuas?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Pics would be nice, good luck with your new projects.

·
Registered
501 Posts
You lucky bugger, I've wanted an evora since I saw one as I'm in the same boat as you that I'm to tall for an elise/exige.
This will be the car that replaces the spyders for me

·
Registered
947 Posts
Haven't seen you on the forum for a while. Glad to see you're doing well and moving forward.

·
Registered
698 Posts

Did you buy it from Nick over in orlando?

Shoot me an email [email protected] Have some questions for you if you dont mind (I am doing a 2gr-fe into my spyder)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, I bought it from Nick at Aston Martin/Lotus of Orlando about a month and a half ago. I'll send you an email and see how I can help

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
congrats damn that car is sexy :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts