MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The spotlight shined down from above, an invisible choir played, an angel flutters away from behind me, and one of the best things ever is being held in your hand.

Just got this today. =D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got the same feeling when ours came in the mail. Congrats on officially becoming a proud owner of a Spyder to call your own...all yours!...Mwahahaha[maniacal laugh]....:evillaugh:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
this made me smile ridiculously hard, congrats. can't wait for mine

·
Registered
782 Posts
Now you can enjoy a stress free spyder, paid mine off a couple of months ago. Car still hibernating but can`t wait to take her out!!!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I paid cash. That's a much better feeling than paying off a car payment.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Payment free for 4 years now. In fact, all vehicles are paid in full and I have no intention of getting back into payments (I'll keep what I have running for as long as possible).

·
Registered
489 Posts
I paid cash for mine when I bought it. I had a payment on my first Spyder and I told myself that once I paid off my daily driver (RAV4), I would purchase another one but would not have a car payment. It is nice knowing that I have title in hand because if I ever get real short on cash, she will be the first thing to go. Nah, I would sell plasma first. ;)

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
The spyder was my 8th vehicle, and the first one I took a loan out for. The three years of having a car payment was enough that I don't really want another car payment, although my five year plan involves one. However that involves a 'fun' car on a different level than the spyder.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sell!!!

The car payment gods hate a clear title, so you can be sure that some existential forces are - at this very moment - conspiring to cause a bearing to spin, the clutch to start slipping, or for some texting young thing to run a stop sign and t-bone you. Just sayin'

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
There are good loans and bad loans

there was many a 0% interest 36 and even 60 month car loans a while back.

As X said cash is king but why drop 5 figures of cash all at once when someone lest you do it over 60 months with no real drawback letting you wad O cash work for you.

8% interest? not so good.
Those zero % rates are for new cars only, and the depreciation of a new car still makes it a bad deal. Paying cash for a gently used car is the way to go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts