MR2 SpyderChat banner

741 - 756 of 756 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #741
Asking price seemed a bit high, maybe I'm wrong though. I haven't reached out for it because it seemed too high.
It is lowered and has a aftermarket hardtop. He is a few thousand over market, color and aftermarket parts I believe impact these cars as well as this is not quiet creampuff mileage. If it has limited slip and clean history he is selling a 11-13k car including the top. People seem to be asking more for the 2005 so I continue to recommend an 04 still pretty rare the same car without the me bringing attention to a specific year problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
People seem to be asking more for the 2005 so I continue to recommend an 04
Seems about right. Also I feel like this seller will stand even firmer on that price based on the description, after you contact him trying to locate all the 2005 models, haha.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #744
Seems about right. Also I feel like this seller will stand even firmer on that price based on the description, after you contact him trying to locate all the 2005 models, haha.
He posted production numbers so he may already be here or have seen a posting. I will often help a seller by looking up the options on their car. Also, help buyers find cars or value cars. There are some very high prices over $20 right not and I hope those cars don't bring up the market. Prices of creampuffs have been pretty flat the last few years in the $15k for super low mileage good colors. That seems a fair price for our cars. I had one of the best black 05's 37k miles that sold last year and I got a touch over $14k. That should show you the ranges.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #746
jtdfr320050072529 1e7 Silver/black la20 43k miles fernandina Beach FL fs 3/21 $19k ls smt
More high pricing. Used to be a dealer 15k car.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #751
If it had black instead of the tan interior I'd think about it . I don't have a green one yet .
24 green stick shift cars only 11 with tan interiors and likely only a couple with the limited slip and z1. Pretty rare car.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
I was going to buy this one, but getting it to me in Canada was going to cost too much to buy it from the dealer including brokering/shipping it through the border. It has everything I wanted.

But I just purchased a 2005 with LSD, Silver and Black interior. Waiting on delivery.
Welcome to spyderchat !!! Congrats on your new purchase , I'm sure Lee will want your Vin# for his list . Make sure you start a thread and post some pics .

·
Registered
3,576 Posts

741 - 756 of 756 Posts