MR2 SpyderChat banner
781 - 800 of 828 Posts

·
Premium Member
Black 2005 MRS 5-speed w/LSD
200 Posts
I plan to keep it private for now. There are at least 100 of the cars on this site. I will continue to help buyers and sellers with the information and maintain the list. If you want to be of service or know of someone it would be nice to have the 2004 list for buyers and sellers. I am still looking for someone with unlimited carfax that can carfax the lower production colors. I have done the Phantom Grey 23 cars only. I could post just the vin numbers but even that took hours to compile
And thank you for all the hard work. Searching and compiling can feel like a thankless task at times. In this instance, your efforts are well and truly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
That was my old car.... vin 898
seems the purchaser was a BS type as he stated it was going to stay on LI,NY for his son.. Bought for 17K cash ( and I undersold it as I was to get into my new car in 5 days...could have prob gotten 19+ or 20 if waited )

One thing of note... looks like he removed the original MR2 mats ( had mr2 stitched logo ) which isn't visible on current mats
In case you didn't see... above
Pre-Owned 2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2dr Convertible

www.BringATrailer.com

·
Registered
141 Posts
There is our test car. But I dont see it on bat yet. Great to see and this is a prefect car to test the market for the 2005 spyders. I would pay more for a highly optioned 11k mile 05 than a white non leather 03 will 4k miles.
MR2 Prices

·
Registered
374 Posts
I wonder what it will go for?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #788 ·
I wonder what it will go for?
He bought it for $17 so he will make money on his flip. In my mind it is way better than the white 03 that hit $26. It may be a bit painful to know you walked away from $10 grand though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not an issue for me.... tho I could have held out for a few more.
It will be interesting to see what it goes for.... guess of 27k

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #790 ·
Not an issue for me.... tho I could have held out for a few more.
It will be interesting to see what it goes for.... guess of 27k
I just sold my RV for a profit after a year of covid travel. I made a few thousand dollars profit because of the market. Turns out I left about eight to ten grand on the table. I am happy with my sale. You only paid low twentys new and got to enjoy the car for a few thousand dollars. Who else can do that. I believe it will sell under 30.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hell, it cost $470 per year for the usage... almost a car payment :)
But not worried... a Miata ( oh no ! ) RF GT is on its way for the bride. It was always really the bride's car and it was bought for a specific reason for her.
I got my ST1300 mc at the same time so we were both happy.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's a MT so it does not turn off when stopped. No modifications yet, but I have a few in mind.

:)

781 - 800 of 828 Posts