MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I am looking for a MR-S logo (the one with the red S) for a seat project and I am really suprised I am having a difficult time finding one. Searched the forums, Google, the works.

Anyone have one?

Also, I figured we could Post all manner of logos here for MR2's and have a one stop shopping thread. Ill see what I can dig up in my archives and add them later. For now post what you have in any format. If you have psd's etc those would be welcome as well. I will gladly host them for download.

Thanks in advance.

Elliott

Logo Compilation

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sweet. I can use this for the re-design of the spyder shirt. Not too much of a change from the original design though.

·
Registered
492 Posts
So I am looking for a MR-S logo (the one with the red S) for a seat project and I am really suprised I am having a difficult time finding one. Searched the forums, Google, the works.

Anyone have one?

Also, I figured we could Post all manner of logos here for MR2's and have a one stop shopping thread. Ill see what I can dig up in my archives and add them later. For now post what you have in any format. If you have psd's etc those would be welcome as well. I will gladly host them for download.

Thanks in advance.

Elliott

Logo Compilation

Oh, and I can make you and MR-S vector logo. I still have it from when I made the first batch of T-shirts here. PM me an e-mail and I can send it to you tonight

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here's one I made up. It is to cover the scars from an old SCCA sticker the previous owner scraped off the bumper.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
79 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts