MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
I love the 370Z's but wasnt all that crazy over the 350Z's.

But IMO the Nissan Juke carriers the title as the new "Aztek" much better than the convertible Murano. It even has some resemblances.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Going on sale "early 2011." I haven't seen one so maybe Nissan didn't release it. One can only hope.
I have already been seeing them on the local lots.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I saw one at a Nissan dealership recently. It's got an interesting look (not terribly unattractive), but it's not a drop top that I would consider buying. I don't think Nissan will sell too many of them.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The proportions on this droptop are way off and don't like it at all, not that crazy about the hardtop murano as well. My wife actually likes the Juke and although it has grown on me a little, it's still an odd design. I do like that when you're sitting in the juke you see the two headlight bumps on the hood.
Somebody at my work owned an aztek for a while and loved it, can't see why!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Pontiac Aztek - You can't tell if it is driving forward or in reverse.

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
I like Nissan. I like the Juke and the Cube. They're just fun to look at.

I don't mind the Murano 'vert. Let's be honest, the world needs more convertibles.

It may be the only Crossover convertible out there. I'd shop it if I were in the market.

I still see Aztek's in DFW. Folks that own them, love them.

Don't know why.... :confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
That thing is pretty bizarre. And expensive.

My gf has an Aztek. I always joke about its ugliness. I told her she can't get rid of it until we've camped in it though (it has the tent option). She likes it and it still runs smooth at 190k miles.

We test drove a Juke a few weeks ago. I actually like it. It has a cool interior, is pretty quick, and gets pretty good mileage, I wish they had done something different with the design of the front, but otherwise it's pretty nice looking too.

Other new cars that I would say go in the Aztek ugly club would be the Accord Crosstour, BMW x-6, an Porsche Panamera.

·
Registered
236 Posts
It's still not big enough to make the headlights from our car's look proportional to it. :rolleyes: Really though I have seen one in person and it does look like something that wont be highly sold. I am a huge nissan fan though and applaud them for not playing it safe like toyota has been last several years.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Oh, I saw one of these the other day and I actually thought it was pretty cool. A convertible with that much space?! I don't have kids but if I did I might consider one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.