and most importantly: Dev's TOPSTRAP !

·
Registered
782 Posts
I CAN list the mods that you forgot:
- dev's keyholecovers
- LT's short antenna
and most importantly: Dev's TOPSTRAP !
These are actually great suggestions (I have all of the above). Your car looks good, nice work.

·
Registered
16,748 Posts
Needs the re-badging hat trick. Needs the antenna mod. Whatever the hell's going on with the wheels - please stop it. Go back to the stock wheels. MUCH better with this color.

Needs grillwork, TBL cover, caliper paint, etc. But more importantly, what's going on with the bracing? Not one penny should be spent on visuals until the bracing is sorted out.

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,207 Posts
Actually looks like the rear wheels are ready to come off or dually style. I like the quad exhaust though.

·
Registered
781 Posts
LOL

Quad tips look ok, but not for me. I'm always afraid that someone will ask how big the engine is.
I thought the rule was one tip for each cylinder. :p

·
Registered
782 Posts
What is that almost spoiler at the back of the engine cover?
I think that's a universal stick-on lip that they sell on E-bay, you just have to cut it to lenght and stick it on.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that's a universal stick-on lip that they sell on E-bay, you just have to cut it to lenght and stick it on.
yeah a stick on lip spoiler from ebay, not universal though, i used to have an e46 m3 and remembered the lip spoiler so got one and cut it to fit the mr2.

not a fan of gloss black wheels so i painted it sparkling graphite

:peace:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
You didn't like the color of the tires either ?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks good, I'm not sure if you've lowered it or not but I highly recommend it. Aftermarket wheels with stock ride height looks a bit awkward to me at least. Some Tein S-tech's should help the overall appearance of the car and handling as well (not sure if it actually helps handling, but it sure felt like it when I installed mine).

·
Registered
770 Posts
Except for the antenna and the "ears", I like the car in the first photo the best.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Except for the antenna and the "ears", I like the car in the first photo the best.
Please explain where you are coming from! Given:
00 Spectra Blue, TM duals Marks baffle, AEM CAI, Che's catless header, JNZ downpipe with hi-flow cat, kevlar muffler blanket, TRD shortshifter and shift knob, Corky's breastplate, Che's rear strut brace, Tanabe NF210's, Koni struts, stainless brake lines, drilled/slotted rotors, red calipers, chrome OEM rims, chrome roll bars, rosewood dash/wheel, OEM bra and t-shirt, chrome gas door, stubby antenna and grills.

To the OP: I recommend clear side-markers instead of your amber. See ebay.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.