132 Posts
Omfg... Kill it!!! Kill it with fire!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have a confession to make, when I was looking to buy my Spyder back in July 2011, I actually thought about buying this one. I know, it sounds dumb, but I loved the detail of the Black Widow Spider and the web on the paint. But in all fairness I have a reference point because when I owned my first Spyder my personalized tag was BLKWIDO and my mirrored front tag (which I still own) was a black widow spider. I see now that it would've been a mistake to buy it, but I actually do like the look of it.

Start the thrashings. LOL!

·
Registered
401 Posts
I have a confession to make, when I was looking to buy my Spyder back in July 2011, I actually thought about buying this one. I know, it sounds dumb, but I loved the detail of the Black Widow Spider and the web on the paint. But in all fairness I have a reference point because when I owned my first Spyder my personalized tag was BLKWIDO and my mirrored front tag (which I still own) was a black widow spider. I see now that it would've been a mistake to buy it, but I actually do like the look of it.

Start the thrashings. LOL!
Dont worry I did too, when I was looking to replace the one I wrecked, but I just couldn't do it and went with a Spa Yellow s2000

·
Registered
781 Posts
Don't worry MissD and Vince - I thought about buying this one too but I secretly bought the pink Hello Kitty one instead. Don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
The hood isn't that bad, but the rest of it sucks the big one.

If someone buys it at a good price, they should stop on the way home and get some gray primer in spray cans.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Don't worry MissD and Vince - I thought about buying this one too but I secretly bought the pink Hello Kitty one instead. Don't tell anyone.
Dang, I waited too long to place my bid, you lucky devil!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Just in case people don't know what we are talking about. There is a special place in hell for the person who did this to a car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts