MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yes, this is just a picture of a gate; it happens to be the exit gate of my apartment complex. The reason I'm posting this picture is to show you what I can fit under. I don't even have to slow down, just stay to the right and shoot right through. I find it extremely entertaining...maybe too much in fact. :lol:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: The joys of a small car. I was looking at my garage, and I believe I could fit a citi car, the spyder, and my Odyssey in it. It's only a 2 car garage.^_^

·
Registered
782 Posts
My garage looks huge with the spyder in it, when I replace it with the Matrix in it looks small and cramped.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I find it extremely entertaining...maybe too much in fact. :lol:
When you get into a crazy car chase, you know where you can lose your tail now!

My garage looks huge with the spyder in it, when I replace it with the Matrix in it looks small and cramped.
What year Matrix do you have and how do you like it? We have a 2010 and couldn't be happier with it. Great cars for the money.

·
Registered
522 Posts
If I happen to look over as I'm passing an 18-wheeler, I'll find myself wondering if the Spyder could slip right under. It's probably best that I never act on that thought, but what a show it'd be for everyone else! (especially if it doesn't go well)

·
Registered
731 Posts
oh good...double post
They did it in Fast and Furious, I don't see why you couldn't! :p

Haha, you edited it right before I clicked 'submit.'

·
Registered
782 Posts
What year Matrix do you have and how do you like it? We have a 2010 and couldn't be happier with it. Great cars for the money.
Mine is an 2003 same as the spyder, 210 000 km with canadian winters (road salt) and still going strong. Bought it new, once in a while I think about trading but it's been "paid for" for the last 5 years and every extra year is gravy.

·
Registered
731 Posts
They did it in Christmas Vacation too!
Now I need to watch this again! I love the (original) Lampoon movies. Now if only an attractive swimsuit model in a 308 GTS would pull up to me (don't tell my wife I wrote this).

Isn't there a picture of Aquarius or another member under a trailer floating around here somewhere?

Mine is an 2003 same as the spyder, 210 000 km with canadian winters (road salt) and still going strong. Bought it new, once in a while I think about trading but it's been "paid for" for the last 5 years and every extra year is gravy.
Awesome, first year off the line! There haven't been too many changes over the years except for styling and interior, right? Car payments suck. Ours is paid off as well (I really hate car payments); enjoy that car to death is what I say. I'm glad to hear about the mileage though. We service ours (almost) on the mile every 5,000 and hope ours is still kicking when it gets over 200k.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here is one of Austin's pictures:

·
Registered
103 Posts
If I happen to look over as I'm passing an 18-wheeler, I'll find myself wondering if the Spyder could slip right under. It's probably best that I never act on that thought, but what a show it'd be for everyone else! (especially if it doesn't go well)
Passed a wreck on the interstate many years back, a caddy convertible evidently tried exactly that...took off the windshield and from what I was told, his head....nasty scene.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
A gate I have to cross is 4" to low so I have to stop:(

I do wonder about all the diffs I see at eye level. Really don't want to eat one.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I do the same exact thing. You try it first and let me know how it works out for you. Just kidding, don't do it. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts