MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HELP TO MAKE PARTS FROM THIS:

FINISH PAYING THE BILLS FOR THIS:

A lot of you know about me -- long time MR2 owner, builder, and racer. My MR-S.R project slowed down a bit this spring primarily due to lack of available race team funding. The sale of parts from my crashed street car has been helping a lot! So here is my last go 'round to try to get the cash to finish the last 10% of the racecar!

All parts have just 28,000 miles. If you need further details or pictures, let me know.

All prices are BEFORE shipping. Very small items can be sent US Post for just a couple dollars. Everything else will ship UPS, with minimum shipping charge of $10. On larger items, I do my best to keep shipping $ to a minimum for you.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased parts already! Hopefully I have parts that more of you might need. ~Tim

BODY:

RH Fender (some very minor damage, but good condition): $20
Washer bottle, less pump: $25
RH Quarter Panel (has scratch with slight indentation): $80 local p/u only
Decklid: $80 local p/u only
Decklid Latch: $20
RH Door Glass: $30
RH Window Regulator & Motor: $60
RH Door Latch Assy: $30
RH Mirror: $50
RH Outside Handle: $30
RH Door Shell: $150 (+ negotiated $ for above items if needed) p/u only
LF Door Latch Assy: $30
LF Mirror: $50
LF Outside Handle: $30
LF Door Shell: $150 local p/u only
Door Hinges: $40 per pair, LF & RH
Rear Diaper Tray Set: $40 for both
Front Trunk Prop Rod: $9

INTERIOR:

Rear Wind Deflector: $30
LF Door Sill Trim: $8
Glovebox (w/o latch): $10
Suspended Package Tray (under rear window): $20
LF Sunvisor: $5
Steering Wheel: $50
RH Storage Compartment Floor (w/ tool straps): $15
Storage Compartment Side Expansion Covers: $10 / pair

ENGINE/POWER TRAIN/SUSPENSION:

P/S Pump: $250
P/S Pressure Hose Set: $40
Clutch Disc & Pressure Plate: $35 (only 28k miles and in GREAT condition)
Flywheel: $65 (no hot spots, still has factory machining on friction surface!)
Engine Mounts: RH (tripod): $35, LH: $35, Rear: $30 / $75 for set of 3
RH Lower Control Arm: $25
Outer Tie Rods: $5 / pair
Factory Muffler: $50 local p/u only
Air Box w/ Air Flow Meter: $50
A/C Compressor w/ Cluch: $80
WHEELS: Rear 16" SOLD!
Front 15" 1 w/ curb rash around 25% of edge, 1 from crash side but no visible damage: $50/each

ELECTRICAL:

Window Lockout Switch: $5
Rheostat Switch: $5
Mirror Switch: $15
Factory RS3200 Alarm w/ Sonar & 2 remotes (fits '03+): $120
Factory Radio w/ Single CD: $80
Factory Speaker Set: $20 for all 4

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
need the washer pump bottle not nessary

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wow that was a quick reply!

Deadboy has dibs on 16" wheels pending final price agreement.

I show shipping @ $12.00/each (will ship as two packages)

Total to you: $224

You've been PM'ed. Reply to complete transaction -- UPDATE: looks like your PM is not set up. Please do so or email me @ [email protected] to complete details. Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
need the washer pump bottle not nessary
Pump only : $10 + $3 ship via US Post, First Class
$13 total. It's in my hand right now, can ship this afternoon.

You've been PM'ed. Please reply to complete.

Thanks,

Tim

Update: Rubber Grommet & first 2 sections of hose w/ unions included, BTW

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I need frame rail ends and all the rear bumper brackets connected
to the frame. I would like to buy from the center of the strut towers
back.
You would have to be willing to wire to a pallet and get it to a truck
termal. Also be interested in rear bumper cover if it has all the tabs,no holes or cracks...thanks Randy

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Pump only : $10 + $3 ship via US Post, First Class
$13 total. It's in my hand right now, can ship this afternoon.

You've been PM'ed. Please reply to complete.

Thanks,

Tim

Update: Rubber Grommet & first 2 sections of hose w/ unions included, BTW
paid. lol had only $14.67 in my account.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Tail light bulb sockets, the ones that hold the dual filament 7443 bulb and have three leads. Any of that business?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
where are you located and is there anyway you would ship the L/H Quater panel I know somone who needs one

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need frame rail ends and all the rear bumper brackets connected
to the frame. I would like to buy from the center of the strut towers
back.
You would have to be willing to wire to a pallet and get it to a truck
termal. Also be interested in rear bumper cover if it has all the tabs,no holes or cracks...thanks Randy
Randy,

I would be willing to do that for you, HOWEVER, this chassis is scheduled to become racecar chassis #002 after 001 is completed and sorted. We use the rear frame rails intact. We do not use the bolt-on bumper reinforcement/impact bar, so I would offer that, albeit, it sounds like that is just a small portion of what you need anyway. Sorry I couldn't be of further help. Let me know if you end up needing that rein.
~Tim

Tail light bulb sockets, the ones that hold the dual filament 7443 bulb and have three leads. Any of that business?
Sold the tail lights, harnesses and all that jazz earlier in the partout, sorry.
~Tim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
where are you located and is there anyway you would ship the L/H Quater panel I know somone who needs one
Priced by size of box, shipping the quarter panel would be in the neighborhood of $100, UPS Ground, oversize. $200 for a used panel vs. $384 for new... you make the call on if that is worth it or not. If buyer is willing to pay shipping, I have no problem doing that.
~Tim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not to mess up any one elses plans. But you can sell that P/S pump for a lot more than $250. I sold mine on eBay a few months ago for $405 minus the shipping to Canada, which puts me at $375...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...2&sellerpreview=true&sspagename=STRK:MESOX:IT

Thank You! I 100% agree. Brand new these are $733 pumps! However, I took a lot of abuse from members here when I wouldn't let it go for under $300. However, this time, I figured I'd let the market set the price, thus I've come down to $250. If anyone picks it up for that, it's one heck of a deal...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Priced by size of box, shipping the quarter panel would be in the neighborhood of $100, UPS Ground, oversize. $200 for a used panel vs. $384 for new... you make the call on if that is worth it or not. If buyer is willing to pay shipping, I have no problem doing that.
~Tim
Then in that case i call Dibs for NintendoKD he is busy check you PM's

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Tim,

Thanks for the quick reply even tho it wasn't
what I wanted to hear. Looks like I will have to pay
the man (Mr. T).

Randy

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Not to mess up any one elses plans. But you can sell that P/S pump for a lot more than $250. I sold mine on eBay a few months ago for $405 minus the shipping to Canada, which puts me at $375...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220411916162&sellerpreview=true&sspagename=STRK%3AMESOX%3AIT
You can readly find them for 255.00 shipped with one year warr. UPS destroyed 2 of them on me during xmas time. one from a member who was nice enough to sell me his for 100.00

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yo Tim!

Where are you local? in Socal? I can pick it up to save on shipping if you are close. I will paypal you the $200.00 for the QP shipped no prob just PM me the paypal address and thanks for the low price on this, it really helped that I didn't need to pay full price, but realisticaly it will end up costing me the same or possibly more because of the bodywork and paint I will have to do to get it to look stock. No loball dude but I will call Erik/ Greenstreak tomorrow to see wha his quote is on the 202 black one and if it is about same shipped "maybe just a little more" then I'll get that one so that some one else can have it.:cool:

don't want to steal all of the thunder.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts