MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of the following are just sitting around and are doing me no good. I have no clue what shipping is.. for bigger things it will be more obviously.. Send me a pm or post on here with an offer. Larger things i would prefer not to ship, others i would be more than happy.
Everything is as is aside from cleaning stuff up and removing debri/dirt before shipping. What you see is what you get.. No screws, hardware, etc.
If you would like more pictures of anything specific just let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Stock struts with 140k SOLD

Some random plastics i took out when removing the plastics behind the seats.

Tinted sun/wind screen. Note: One screw is missing out of the front.

Stock strut mounting rings and stock shifter

Exhaust heat shields

Cubby Doors. I am unsure about the locks..

Stock Muffler

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cracked Ebay Header(Great for someone trying to make custom.

Stock gutted Headers(one of the three amigos is broken half way off and another is partially stripped)

Cattless midpipe. IDK the brand, i believe it was a che but i am unsure. It may have a leak in the flex pipe, but i am unsure. It is being sold as is. It is easy to have a shop weld a new flex pipe in place. This pipe has normal upstream o2 bung as well as one for a wideband 02.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Any chance you have the plastic frunk paneling? Thanks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I am awaiting a PM back on another member's first, but if it doesn't pan out I will let you know. If I still need it, would you be willing to ship? Thanks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Great. I will let you know what happens. Thanks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I was able to grab a frunk surround from another member. Thanks for checking for me, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.