MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come I have to admit I don't have time finish my 2zz swap alone and I need to upgrade my dd as well. Its time to merge the two cars into one. Looking into a m3 vert to satisfy the wife and get a fun car with a backseat. I want to sell my 2000 with 80xxx and blown 1zz. I would also like to sell it with the 2zz and locally if possible. Came from 01 Gts and has ecu. Top was cut about a month before motor blew and needs to be replaced. Taking offers. Can have pics up later.

EDIT:

Pics!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
What is with everyone selling right now? :eek:

GLWS!

·
Registered
9,821 Posts
Cameron right? Sad to see you go man. You had a really nice car with that top too. Didn't know you was trying a 2zz swap. Woulda been awesome if you finished. Well everyones gotta move on sometime, GLWS.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Cameron right? Sad to see you go man. You had a really nice car with that top too. Didn't know you was trying a 2zz swap. Woulda been awesome if you finished. Well everyones gotta move on sometime, GLWS.

Holy 5hit dude. I haven't seenyou in a long time. Will you hit up via PM.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Lo I got hit with a double whammie. Some asshole kids cut the roof to steal my coat and camera. Best of all the doors were unlocked. I wanted the same fabric to replace it but the factory was out. Guy was going to call me when they got more in, except less than a month later I spun a bearing on the way to work and thru a rod trying to get home. We picked up another car before as a beater and when it died we got my wife a new sonata. At this point I just don't have time to finish it and she's really wanting to get rid of the third car and I want to die driving the jetta. Need a backseat for family. I'd consider parting out but same problem: no time. Car is clean aside from some chips in bumper and the roof. It also had a seized caliper bolt that broke and has been a bitch to drill out. That was the final straw for me.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about all that. My car is a DD and one of my bigger fears is someone slashing the top. GLWS

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, mr2spyder. That was sweet looking roof, beautiful car. I bought his seats when he swapped in the Celica seats. Great guy to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

How did you get along on your home repairs?

I wouldn't hesitate buying from Mr2Shopper.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Its been a while. What is the mileage on that 2zz? Starting to think maybe I should sell mine and get yours lol.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Any pics yet?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Working on current pics. It's been raining or dark when I've been home this week. At nieces first bday today. I'll post some older pic when I get home (everything so far has been on my phone). I'll try to get some more current pics tomorrow before I go to work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts